Lowering Springs for a DD

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Hey guys, planning on getting lowering springs for my NON PP gt. Ones I am interested in are the Eibach Sportlines. Is this to low for a daily driver? I don't want this thing to scrape for every parking lot I enter. Any recommendations would help me out

Thank you,
The most important thing to understand about the Eibach Sportline is the spring rates 217/879 at minimum (ride frequency 1.57) , and 331/994 at maximum (ride frequency 1.80).
They are very stiff springs.

Do you want very stiff spring rates (track stiff)?
Do you want spring rates that are a little firmer than base, but sit lower than the base?
Do you want spring rates close to a PP2? or a GT350?
How much do you want to drop? 1/2" 1" ?
Do you understand the possible suspension geometry changes that occur with a >=1" drop?
(Bump steer, roll center correction, camber change, $, $$)

See the following post/thread for more details.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/spring-rates-drops-all-in-one-thread.44925/post-3108146
Sponsored

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
The most important thing to understand about the Eibach Sportline is the spring rates 217/879 at minimum (ride frequency 1.57) , and 331/994 at maximum (ride frequency 1.80).
They are very stiff springs.

Do you want very stiff spring rates (track stiff)?
Do you want spring rates that are a little firmer than base, but sit lower than the base?
Do you want spring rates close to a PP2? or a GT350?
How much do you want to drop? 1/2" 1" ?
Do you understand the possible suspension geometry changes that occur with a >=1" drop?
(Bump steer, roll center correction, camber change, $, $$)
Still think this package for the money is the best as it comes with bump stops already cut to the ride size and dust shields for the shocks. That and the rates are the best possible rates. Have a friend with such springs and PP dumpers and the car rides amazing for the price that this thing cost sure it has IRS Stop the hop kit as well but overall the reduction in body roll is amazing for the amount of money this springs cost. Yeah you may need a bump steer kit and roll center kit though my friend don't have any of that and the alignment was great even without Camber Plates. The Drop is a bit aggressive to be fair but still good enough. Here is Photo of my car and his.
IMG_8181.jpeg

I think is clear how much the drop is.
Sponsored