OP

hmdballa219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 shadow black mustang GT
I don't mind the loud. Deff not going back. My ecoboost was full turbo back exaust and I had flowmaster outlaws and it's louder then my 5.0. Shit was ridiculously loud so I'm not new to the loud exhaust. And I'm not doing headers yet so that's not in question right now.
Since it's an 18 there's only like 4 or 5 options to choose from. No outlaws. Only muffler delete is mbrp. And rest are mufflers. Nobody has one around me yet. And also, YouTube does no justification.

OP
OP

hmdballa219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I checked it out on your site, sounds good. Price is actually a little more then the roush AB tho, which is said to be very loud. So
for a muffler delete that's hefty.
Our Lethal performance axle back, is very loud. Paired with a resonators deleted you'll have no problem waking the dead.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Lightly used Corsa Xtreme catback. Can be found for $800-900 easily. Some sell the axleback for $500-600. Worth it.

Example:
Screenshot_2018-05-29-20-10-23.jpg

Last edited:

AlmostFamous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Since it's an 18 there's only like 4 or 5 options to choose from. No outlaws. Only muffler delete is mbrp. And rest are mufflers.

You don't need a complete exhaust system/kit. As long as the standalone muffler is available, an exhaust shop can install it in your vehicle. There's plenty of room to install bullet mufflers after the crossover pipe, before the axle. It's actually much cheaper to buy the standalone Flowmaster Outlaw mufflers and have an exhaust shop install them compared to buying the complete Flowmaster Outlaw kit. The same holds true when you compare other standalone mufflers and the same mufflers included in a complete exhaust kit.

Sponsored

p411mstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT
Corsa Xtreme hands down...contact [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] for a deal! Just got mine and can't stop driving

Sean@LethalPerformance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang 5.0
I checked it out on your site, sounds good. Price is actually a little more then the roush AB tho, which is said to be very loud. So
for a muffler delete that's hefty.
The axle back is more of a race style muffler, not a straight muffler delete.

One of the top tier exhaust companies manufacture our LP 18 axle backs, hence the higher price than roush.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP

Sponsored
OP
OP

hmdballa219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys for all.your input, I'm hearing corsa and roush are being the the top, Corsa is pretty expensive as I am buying new
,not really looking for used.
So based on this forum and a few others, deff going with roush axleback. With the resonator delete should be nice and loud for me :)

88lx50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT convertible 6 speed
I can't understand what Borla is waiting for to make some mufflers for the non-active exhaust. Those sound great. Loud, but no drone. I loved them on my 11.
Sponsored