OP

onefastmf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
james
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue
It got a little better, but I still have that exhaust leak sound, drives me nuts. I have magna flow exhaust that is not very loud at all so maybe that’s why it’s so pronounced. I have called hellion at least 4 or 5 times asking how much it would be to just purchase the pipes without the loud pipes, he always says he’s waiting to hear back from someone or I’ll call back, also sent emails with the same response, and I have asked for no refund and just asked for price on the pipes, didn’t ask for discount or anything and they are not just willing to do anything. I’m sure they are gonna jump on this now since I’m posting back, it it shouldn’t have to come to this. Seems like lots of people have good luck with them and that’s great for them, maybe I’m just picker than most.
Sponsored

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
I believe I'll pass on them when the time comes, or go electric cutouts if I do! Can't stand an exhaust leak sound, plus I want to be able to leave it quiet regardless of boost pressure if I want!
Thanks for posting back!

Ken

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we have the dual loud valve on the shop car and i never really noticed any leadking sound ,was very happy with them

wazslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
we have the dual loud valve on the shop car and i never really noticed any leadking sound ,was very happy with them
I have them on my car as well and haven't noticed any exhaust leak sound.
Sponsored