Sponsored

Looking for a car cover with a clear windshield

GentlemanJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT #savethemanuals, 2012 Audi Q5
I just bought a 2019 Mustang and it's my first one, and it's also #savethemanuals

I live in a condo community and if I want to keep a cover on the car, it needs to have a clear window so that state inspection stickers and the community parking stickers are visible at all times. Are there any car covers out there that include a clear windshield?
Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I just bought a 2019 Mustang and it's my first one, and it's also #savethemanuals

I live in a condo community and if I want to keep a cover on the car, it needs to have a clear window so that state inspection stickers and the community parking stickers are visible at all times. Are there any car covers out there that include a clear windshield?
How often do you drive your car?

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Check out TJcars, haven’t used them but just saw them

OP
OP

GentlemanJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT #savethemanuals, 2012 Audi Q5
I drive it a few times a week. I work from home so I can easily go for 3-4 day stretches (or more) where I don’t have to leave the house.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Maybe you could cut out the parts of the cover that obstruct view and either have the hole stitched around the edges or glue some UV resistant clear plastic onto the underside to keep the edges in tact.
Sponsored