Long 23 spline clutch alignment tool

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
i just ordered a Ram Pro Street Clutch Kit for my 2019 Bullitt. A representative from Ram told me that the correct clutch alignment tool was not available yet. I inquired about where to get one and he said that would throw the one in that they have, but a longer one was really needed. He suggested that I try the dealership. I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can get hold of a long 23 spline tool? Thanks
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Any idea how long you need it to be?

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Any idea how long you need it to be?
The rep. didn’t say how long, just that it needed to be longer for the taller clutch setup. I would imagine something twice the length of a standard tool should suffice.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Have someone 3D print one... should not be difficult to do... contact @pilotgore on here who does the 3D oil filter funnels.

He's great with 3D printed parts. Plus if one guy needs this, I'm sure that others will probably need it too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Have someone 3D print one... should not be difficult to do... contact @pilotgore on here who does the 3D oil filter funnels.

He's great with 3D printed parts. Plus if one guy needs this, I'm sure that others will probably need it too.
Thank you! Ram said they would send me the one that they have. If it doesn’t work well enough to do the job, I’ll reach out to @pilotgore and see what he says. Maybe I could send him the one from Ram to use as a template.
Sponsored