Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports 2015 GT Supercharger Build

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
This install comes with a One Year workmanship warranty.

There is a 1 year parts warranty as well, the parts and workmanship warranties are separate though.
Workmanship and parts on the supercharger only, right?
Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Still no word on powa ???

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Prob should post this in the Forced Induction section, not the Bolt-ons, Exhaust, Tuning section...no?

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
That's about what 667 at the flywheel? Still damn good ... and probably nice and safe.

Jn2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
any pics of what the intercooler looks like? The intake manifold looks really shallow so I'm wondering what the core size of the intercooler is. Looks like it could maybe be 2" thick...but no where near as thick as the VMP/Roush/Ford one...not bashing, just wondering

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
any pics of what the intercooler looks like? The intake manifold looks really shallow so I'm wondering what the core size of the intercooler is. Looks like it could maybe be 2" thick...but no where near as thick as the VMP/Roush/Ford one...not bashing, just wondering
Not one of the current build, we do have another vehicle in here for the same package. I'll get the marketing team to snap a few photos.

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just found out about this thread, that's my baby! My apologies on the engine bay, I wanted to detail it beforehand but between selling my house and the unpredictable Michigan weather I didn't have time. I was at Livernois the next day after learning about this kit.

As much as I'm impressed and in awe of the 700+ hp builds, the bottom line is that I've never had a supercharged Mustang and this will be more than enough power to get started with. I'm just thrilled to finally dive into the world of forced induction and at this price, it was literally an offer I couldn't refuse.

The fact that it's installed, tuned and backed by Livernois who picks up the phone and has a glorious facility dedicated to nothing but late model beasts (A top secret supercar made in Dearborn I was told not to mention was on the dyno raising hell on my walk through :eyebulge:) solidified my confidence. Thanks to Ethan on their team for the responsive service, expertise and enthusiasm and props to their tech guru's working their magic as we speak.

I'll post more as soon as I get the car back. If it's running smooth as I'm sure it will be, I'll be taking her from Detroit to Phoenix so I'll be able to post some detailed driving impressions and hopefully some devastating video.

Last edited:

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Final numbers for the 91 octane tune are in!

Stock: 370whp and 361wtq
91 Octane tune: 569whp and 490wtq

Peak to peak that's a +199whp and +129wtq increase over stock!

Terry Knight FINAL.JPEG

How do I get this tune im on 93 and got 591/479 I'll give up hp for more tq JK good to know what I might have when I move back to cali.