Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
What is the consensus of this supercharger versus the one in your more expensive package?
https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/FRDM6066-M8627
That is a mail order kit. That is the Ford Racing 670 kit which when installed with the supplied calibration equipment can make the 670hp at the flywheel. Installation takes the price up, but when installed by an authorized dealer you have the parts warranty from Ford Performance and Roush.
Sponsored

Last edited:

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Holy shit. It's just unlimited powerband on tap, always in the sweet spot and ready to attack. No hesitancy or surging of any type whatsoever. Drives bone stock and subdued when cruising but rapidly transforms into a demonic rocket the millisecond you get on it. I'll have a more detailed analysis later but for now, holy shit.

Thank you Livernois for dialing it in perfectly for a daily driver. I'm astonished, stunned and feeling euphoric all at once. Best money I've ever spent and I'm sad I didn't do it earlier. The car is totally transformed.

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Just to clarify, no other engine performance mods besides the supercharger correct?

No headers, exhaust, etc.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Holy shit. It's just unlimited powerband on tap, always in the sweet spot and ready to attack. No hesitancy or surging of any type whatsoever. Drives bone stock and subdued when cruising but rapidly transforms into a demonic rocket the millisecond you get on it. I'll have a more detailed analysis later but for now, holy shit.

Thank you Livernois for dialing it in perfectly for a daily driver. I'm astonished, stunned and feeling euphoric all at once. Best money I've ever spent and I'm sad I didn't do it earlier. The car is totally transformed.
I do NOT need to hear any more please and thank you. :D

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Glad you love it bro. My car turned into a rocket. Amazing power and fun to drive enjoy. I can't wait to take mine out of the garage.

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks man I actually read your comment about the kit while researching and it helped seal the deal for me. I had been on the fence shopping and chasing numbers for months upon months but it got to the point where it was time to make a decision and reading what you said about it really resonated. And you were right.

This car is an auto w/steeda catback & springs. The toyo t1s tires only have 5-6k miles but they recommend that I switch to MT's or Nittos. I just put about 50 miles driving around town, city and highway and it's just ridiculously smooth which is weird because it's violently quick.

Maneuvers that used to be tedious are now effortless. I feel like now I can easily pinpoint where the suspension can be improved but it's a double edged sword because I'd hate to compromise the ride quality. I guess I should just bite the bullet and at least get better shocks than the stockers.

Cabin noise has increased by at least 20% at certain RPM's which isn't a bad thing but nothing a little sound deadening in the trunk won't fix. I'll report back after the weather clears up and after I get a Valentine One lol.

Glad you love it bro. My car turned into a rocket. Amazing power and fun to drive enjoy. I can't wait to take mine out of the garage.

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks man I actually read your comment about the kit while researching and it helped seal the deal for me. I had been on the fence shopping and chasing numbers for months upon months but it got to the point where it was time to make a decision and reading what you said about it really resonated. And you were right.

This car is an auto w/steeda catback & springs. The toyo t1s tires only have 5-6k miles but they recommend that I switch to MT's or Nittos. I just put about 50 miles driving around town, city and highway and it's just ridiculously smooth which is weird because it's violently quick.

Maneuvers that used to be tedious are now effortless. I feel like now I can easily pinpoint where the suspension can be improved but it's a double edged sword because I'd hate to compromise the ride quality. I guess I should just bite the bullet and at least get better shocks than the stockers.

Cabin noise has increased by at least 20% at certain RPM's which isn't a bad thing but nothing a little sound deadening in the trunk won't fix. I'll report back after the weather clears up and after I get a Valentine One lol.

I need to bit the bullet and get tires. Does your car sound like a monster when you let of throttle at say 50-45 and just let car cruise. Mine does lol

essque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Haha that is exactly where it's noticeably louder on mine too. Not a bad side effect, the beast has arisen! :D

I need to bit the bullet and get tires. Does your car sound like a monster when you let of throttle at say 50-45 and just let car cruise. Mine does lol

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Cabin noise has increased by at least 20% at certain RPM's which isn't a bad thing but nothing a little sound deadening in the trunk won't fix..
Can you explain this a bit more? Did you change the mufflers too as your trunk sound-deadening comment seems to indicate?

Is the noise coming from the front or the rear?

Thx

Sponsored

SVT Wylde

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats!!!! I'm seriously thinking of going with Livernois for my tune because I've heard they have the drivability nailed. Post some videos of that beast!!

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Can you explain this a bit more? Did you change the mufflers too as your trunk sound-deadening comment seems to indicate?

Is the noise coming from the front or the rear?

Thx
I think he means his car is just louder. The bigger injectors make it by default that the car will be louder

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
So to clarify, you guys are seeing almost 600whp with just the blower? Headers would probably help put it at like 625ish?

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So to clarify, you guys are seeing almost 600whp with just the blower? Headers would probably help put it at like 625ish?
I have just the blower. Headers would prob jumped to 630-650. But would have to ask Livernois for sure.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Just to clarify, no other engine performance mods besides the supercharger correct?

No headers, exhaust, etc.
Steeda exhaust, axleback I believe.
Otherwise, bone stock!!
Sponsored