Last edited:

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Indeed, the supercharger looks toyish but than again if numbers and price are right I don't see why not.
Much better bang for the buck comparing to N/A built. I just wonder if they are willing to run this setup with E85

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Here are my numbers woooooooo
Thanks NavyChief, those are some solid numbers. You are satisfied with the whole process from Livernois, from start to finish?

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I get my Jelly of the month club membership in March, and I have my eye on this and the kenne bell setup. This thread is happening at a good time.

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks NavyChief, those are some solid numbers. You are satisfied with the whole process from Livernois, from start to finish?
Livernois was awesome from start to finish. They answered all my questions and even threw in some freebies little things. The car is awesome now, only issue is traction lol. I need to get some drag radials to keep the power down. Amazing power for the price. Drives just like stock minus way way more power.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Damn, i m 4 hours drive away. This is pretty tempting. The supercharger indeed looks goofy and uses the stock airbox and drop in filter.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Here are my numbers woooooooo
In the last graphic you posted it says "Livernois S675 Performance Package" at the top and "Livernois S665 Performance Package" at the bottom

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Those are great numbers for a great price. Something I would definitely consider.

I wonder what the price is on a complete stage 1 kit that I would install myself? I'm curious what the everyday price is not the temporary promotional price.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Livernois was awesome from start to finish. They answered all my questions and even threw in some freebies little things. The car is awesome now, only issue is traction lol. I need to get some drag radials to keep the power down. Amazing power for the price. Drives just like stock minus way way more power.
Thanks for your response on your experience with them. I've been talking back and forth with Ethan and am seriously thinking of making this happen. I would imagine they're a few weeks out or so, but that's okay. I've been doing some homework and they sound pretty good as you stated.

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Damn, i m 4 hours drive away. This is pretty tempting. The supercharger indeed looks goofy and uses the stock airbox and drop in filter.
I noticed that with the stock air box. I don't think my Steeda CAI would fit so well.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Those are great numbers for a great price. Something I would definitely consider.

I wonder what the price is on a complete stage 1 kit that I would install myself? I'm curious what the everyday price is not the temporary promotional price.
We offer a tuner kit and a mail order package. The mail order package only applies if vehicle meets criteria. Mail order pack is $5499.99 + shipping.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
You cant leave it at that :-) What is the criteria?
Depending on the intake, headers, fuel octane. Those are the main criteria involved in remote tuning aspects.
Sponsored