Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
I just saw that just this week when I went on the website and almost threw up. Not a chance I’m waiting that long for a plate. They’re lucky I have one on my car let alone two.
How much were your tags this year?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
How much were your tags this year?
I just got the bill due at Christmas. It is $435 this year. The fu@&$ BMW was $635. :lipssealed:

I am not worried about the price for the plate I’m worried about nine months to get what I want. Screw the state.

What was yours and where do you live?

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
I just got the bill due at Christmas. It is $435 this year. The fu@&$ BMW was $635. :lipssealed:

I am not worried about the price for the plate I’m worried about nine months to get what I want. Screw the state.

What was yours and where do you live?
The Golden shower, I mean state.and About the same ..like $430 as well but I was late. got hit with a extra $70 .so was over $500. Gotta have to sell extra tamales this year for sure.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Just got it today! Speed of sound at sea level.

0CD36130-6B2D-4FB7-B30D-7E8F25730411.jpeg

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I love personalized plates. My advice would be to pick something you like and not worry so much if anyone else understands what it means. I like the ‘767’ theme and did something similar for my car. I wanted something related to the concept of Mach 1. I thought about going with ‘GLENNIS’ but my wife didn’t like it.
my next choice was ‘SUPRSNC’ or ‘SPRSONC’ but I just didn’t love how they looked. If I could have had one more letter I would have done it. Ended up with this one and I’m happy with it……..

BD7130F6-A67D-4398-B807-61ECE6B92E68.jpeg

I’m sure most people that see it don’t even know what Mach 1 is but that’s their problem not mine :wink:

here’s the plate on my daily driver. I’ve had lots of people ask me what it means. It seems so obvious to me so I’m not sure why the confusion lol

DD228F26-771B-4D79-BABA-64565D931B9A.jpeg
nice

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I ordered this back in October, over a month before I ordered my '22 EG, 700A, HP, Auto, Mach 1 , and I'm not sure which I'll get first. The CA DMV is taking 8+ months to get personalized plates made. It will temporarily ride on my '04 if the plate comes first. I bought a frame that says (see below) hope I don't need it.

"I KNOW IT"S NOT A"
22mach1.jpg

"NOT EVEN CLOSE"

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
I'm trying to think of plate ideas for my MT grabber yellow M1. Here are my constraints:

Personalized plates must meet one of the following requirements:
  • A 4 letter minimum with up to 3 numbers (i.e. ABCD123 or 13-ABCE)
  • Mixed letters and numbers (i.e. AB12C or 1A7)
  • A combination of 1 to 7 letters
  • 7 numbers
Which eliminated my favorite option, '767', or the speed of sound. Other options thus far:

HEYW8UP

MACH

HILITER (currently taken)

I was curious if anyone had good suggestions? I would like to stay away from things like, 'MYPONY' or 'MYTOY'; I want something fun and light spirited. I'm getting the car because I love driving, not because I want to brag or have a status symbol.

EDIT: SVN6SVN is available...dunno if anyone would understand it tho

Here is the site I'm using to check https://okcars.tax.ok.gov/_/#18
[/QUOTE I ordered my plates the first week of April here in California and still waiting. DMV said it was assigned on OCT. 11th and said it would take 2 to3 weeks from then. I gave it 4 weeks and called DMV again, this time they told me they couldn't check with their vender until 90 days from the assigned date. After the New Year I will give them another call. Plate ordered 7 6 T 7

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
JEDI will be moving over from my existing car when I get the Mach 1. I'm not a big fan of plates that just restate the name of the car. I like it to be at least one step removed so one has to think about the connection at least. This one is completely unrelated, but I can't see ever giving it up.
IMG_0095.jpg

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
JEDI will be moving over from my existing car when I get the Mach 1. I'm not a big fan of plates that just restate the name of the car. I like it to be at least one step removed so one has to think about the connection at least. This one is completely unrelated, but I can't see ever giving it up.
IMG_0095.jpg
You realize the people at Ducks Unlimited fix habitat so they can SHOOT little duckies, right? 🦆🔫
FTFO!
Sponsored