icarumba

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Man, I hate hearing stuff like that! I don't know why, but most Ford dealers are beyond horrible.

I hope it all works out for you. If not, the BBB will help you out!
Sponsored

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
When Ford bought my F150 back, I got the full price that I paid, less the mileage charge, plus I got back every penny of everything I had done to the truck. Linex, tonneau, tint, even the headlight bulbs. I actually did a swap for an Expy. Found it in KY and went and picked it up for my dealer. After that, it took about a week for all the paperwork to go thru.

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

Sponsored

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I had body panel issues, rear window replaced, poor service since April. The body shop that did the panel adjustment was fixing my driver door and when they pried it up they dented the under side of the door. The director of ford service agreed with me and I have that in writing. Been dealing with issues since the week after I got my car. Been there so long one of their derive people took another job with another company. Ford arbitration here I come

So the service guy sent me to "his guy" to try and take out the dent. Decent job but still not perfect which it should be since they sent it to the body shop that caused the issue. He said since I was not happy we would have to go to the body shop now and they would do body work to the car. I didn't want this on a new car. He said I should talk to sales and see if they will take back the car.

Here is where this gets more insane. The sales guy was supposed to call me over the past two days and never does. I say forget it I'll just drive there. He is there and comes out and says I'm sorry there is nothing we can do for you. I tell him that he diminished the value of my car while it was in their possession and we need to get that resolved. I've been dealing with this dealer since April with body panel adjustments, rear glass, and other stuff. Now we are up to the dent which was the last straw. The guy tells me that it was my fault for choosing to have the panels fixed and if I didn't I wouldn't have this damage. He said I should have just dealt with the issues. Insane. My fault for getting the car fixed. I even have an email from the derive director agreeing with me that the body damage came from someone prying up the door. The sales guy threatened to call the cops if I didn't leave because I wanted to talk about it further. No empathy for all that I went through just a straight up deal with it.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Sucks dude, I've been through my share but nothing like you. Stay away from the brand, go to a luxury vehicle and you'll never deal with these issues again. You'll even get loaners for oil changes lol, no questions asked for warranty work and theyll even fix things you weren't even aware of. Simply drop off, explain your issue, get the car back 100%... Can't wait for that peace of mind once again

Why I lost my confidence in Ford

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21895

ridenfish39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Stay away from the brand, go to a luxury vehicle and you'll never deal with these issues again. You'll even get loaners for oil changes lol, no questions asked for warranty work and theyll even fix things you weren't even aware of. Simply drop off, explain your issue, get the car back 100%... Can't wait for that peace of mind once again
You are absolutely right about this. I had 2 Acuras over the years and was treated like gold in the rare instance the car was in for service. My 04 TL 6speed was the most reliable car I ever owned. It's a shame their cars are ugly now.

OP
OP
icarumba

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I loathe American car companies with a passion...always have, always will. The only thing that eclipses this hatred is my love for pony cars. It's too bad that the Japanese or Korean manufacturers won't reinvent the pony car like Mazda reinvented the British sports car when they created the Miata.

I don't consider the Hyundai Genesis coupe a "pony car", even though it competes with the Mustang. They just didn't capture the essence of the Mustang, Camaro, or Challenger IMO. How cool would it be if Hyundai, Mazda, or Toyota really made an effort to compete in this segment???

I'm sure Ford would still sell plenty of Mustangs, but they sure as HELL would not be selling one to me!

Sponsored

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
its such a shame too. Since capturing the essence of a pony car has become getting a piece of shit, im going Honda or a different brand.

OP
OP
icarumba

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Lol...awesome! You should post your list here too. I'm sure prospective Mustang buyers would like to see what they may have to put up with!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm salivating waiting to get my BBB paperwork. Printed off all my emails and pictures. Done with the dealer time for a third party to step in

OP
OP
icarumba

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Sadly, it doesn't look like the quality is improving any. I pulled theses photos off of the internet just now. Two brand new Mustangs sitting on dealer's lots right now. If these obvious glitches passed Q.C., you have to wonder what else slipped by that you can't see. I am curious as to how many cars I will have to look at before I find one that is worthy of being my replacement vehicle. I might end up with a 2019...

Oh wait!! I forgot...they're ALL like that...it's normal... :lol:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

OP
OP
icarumba

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
I wanted to wait until arbitration was over before I posted this gem. It seems that the Field Service Chimp was unable to even get the VIN right! Hmmm...I suppose a Lincoln VIN is close enough, right? This is a very important document to Ford's defense...you would think they would at least proofread it! I'm pretty sure that if this case went before a judge, he would call into question the accuracy of the entire document. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...what a collection of morons!!!!

Sponsored

Last edited: