LED light bulb replacement/ resonator delete X pipe

Morphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
GT350, SHO, Lightning. Pantera, 68 CJ Mustang
I am in the process of purchasing LED light bulbs replacements from CJ PONY, for all of my interior lights, the rear side marker lights, the rear defuser panel reflectors. and the 4th brake light/backup light. Has anyone completed these Mods, if so what was the outcome, good, bad, problems, etc? I had heard that the front switchback turn signal LEDS were a problem area? I'm not changing them at the moment? Any thoughts on the Front turn signal LEDs? I'm deleting my resonators, using a 3'' X pipe resonator pipe I purchased already from CJ PONY but have installed it yet. Is anyone having a problem with the rear collar shelve bolts becoming loose because of vibration? The company that makes this X pipe resonator delete recommends 40 to 45 ft-lbs torque on the bolts. I thinking of spot welding the pipe connection to be safe. Comments appreciated. Thanks Morphy.
Sponsored

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
I replaced my interior with the Diode Dynamics kit. Works great.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I replaced my interior lights (dome and glove box) with LED’s I bought off eBay. Easy to do and tremendously better than stock.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I am in the process of purchasing LED light bulbs replacements from CJ PONY, for all of my interior lights, the rear side marker lights, the rear defuser panel reflectors. and the 4th brake light/backup light. Has anyone completed these Mods, if so what was the outcome, good, bad, problems, etc? I had heard that the front switchback turn signal LEDS were a problem area? I'm not changing them at the moment? Any thoughts on the Front turn signal LEDs? I'm deleting my resonators, using a 3'' X pipe resonator pipe I purchased already from CJ PONY but have installed it yet. Is anyone having a problem with the rear collar shelve bolts becoming loose because of vibration? The company that makes this X pipe resonator delete recommends 40 to 45 ft-lbs torque on the bolts. I thinking of spot welding the pipe connection to be safe. Comments appreciated. Thanks Morphy.
Here ya go @Morphy, I had started this thread a while back about the rear LEDs in place of the reflectors in the rear valance. There was quite a bit of responses with pics too:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...lance-reflectors-with-functional-leds.111222/
Sponsored