Sponsored

KPM Fuel Systems

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
KPM has launched their US website. They had a booth at PRI and are apparently very close to releasing the system. The website has all of the details/install instructions. It looks like there will finally be a no compromise option out there. This seems to be exactly what several of us have been looking for. I'm excited to get one ordered and try it out.

kpmfuelsystems.com
Sponsored

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
I like it. Curious if their intention is to use the factory fuel rails to support their power claims? Can the factory 3/8" fuel line really support 1500 HP? Not seeing any mention in the instructions for injectors, rails

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like it. Curious if their intention is to use the factory fuel rails to support their power claims? Can the factory 3/8" fuel line really support 1500 HP? Not seeing any mention in the instructions for injectors, rails
It appears so. Those were my same concerns. I'm going with the 2200 or 2700hp system to get the larger lines and have plenty of overhead in the event of a single pump failure. I'll need to find the best way to adapt their line to the aftermarket rail.

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Stock lines are very likely not going to support 1500hp..

baevid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I remember seeing their old kit a long time ago but was it a reputable kit? The Aussie guys seem to do huge power platforms really well so I’m interested in what this upcoming kit can do vs the usual Fore triple 285s

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
So the lowly 1500 hp systems are raw dogging?
I’ve been watching this closely for a year now. Mike this is pretty close to what you and I talked about that you were working on eh?

Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I’ve been watching this closely for a year now. Mike this is pretty close to what you and I talked about that you were working on eh?
Looks like it.

I have a gt500 pump bucket and line assembly with filter. I’ve been procrastinating on installing it and in the meantime decided to see how far a single dw400 on a 22 volt JMS bap would go. As of this morning, I’m thoroughly surprised in a good way.

OP
OP

bankyf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sent an email to KPM inquiring about some of the concerns myself and the group had.

Please see below comments below.

The KPM 1500HP fuel system is rated at 1500HP at the crank on gasoline.

The 1500 Hp Module is a stand alone module kit and does not require our larger KPM Fuel Line kit. The factory fuel rails are borderline and are usually supplied and replaced with the supercharger or turbo charger kit installed at this level.

We have many vehicles running the 1500hp kit on standard fuel lines and supporting the advertised power.

If the fuel lines and an inline filter is a concern and preferable to the consumer, we can certainly add a fuel line kit to the 1500hp system.

On the 2018 onwards Mustang the KPM PWM fuel controller acts as a slave to the factory PWM controller. This allows the end user to program the factory PWM through tuning software Eg HP Tuners. KPM PWM will follow the changes made.

On the earlier 2014-17 models the KPM PWM controller will come preprogrammed to run the system at set pressures. It has the ability to be reprogrammed however, will only be done by the distributor or KPM on specific requirements.

We will have the kits available in our warehouse in California. late Jan mid Feb 2024

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I’d be really interested in an easy-install fuel filter kit. I’m dreading dropping the tank/exhaust/driveshaft to install the gt500 line just for the sake of the filter.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
After looking into this a bit more, this sure is a slick setup. I like my fuel system but this would have been much more straightforward with more headroom to grow.