Sponsored

Koons Baltimore Ford

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Bought one yesterday from bmore them. They beat the pants of my local dealers in Virginia. Ask for Fred. He is young, new, and ready to make a deal. Every number he told me over the phone was true. I am happy with them.
Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
I flew into BWI from Columbia, SC and Pete picked me up at the airport at 11 and had me out of the dealership with the car by 1pm. Nowhere in the Southeast could come within $5k of their price. The flight there was like $140 and whatever the couple fill ups home cost, it was well worth it to make the trip. Not to mention we had a crab cake lunch before leaving Baltimore :)

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Wow all great news. Thanks for the replies guys can't wait to finally make my trip out there sometime next month!

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I've bought my last four Mustangs from Koons Ford of Baltimore. Dennis the GM runs a great dealership. Tom one of the new car sales managers is a big Mustang fan.

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Wow all great news. Thanks for the replies guys can't wait to finally make my trip out there sometime next month!
nrothaar, are you from the city? If you go down, look into a greyhound. It's a $28 ticket if you book it online.

Sponsored

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, thanks for the reply likeaboss. Haven't heard a bad thing about them yet

nrothaar, are you from the city? If you go down, look into a greyhound. It's a $28 ticket if you book it online.
I'm about 45 minutes south of the city. I'll definitely have to look into that thank you

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
I got bought my ecoboost premium from them with voice activation for 27K OTD. It was Brian from the dealership who help me. All negotiation was on the phone and txt. I just show up to sign papers. lol

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
I know this thread is old but just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the dealership. I dealt with Keith as my salesman and Tom is his manager. Keith was very helpful and actually quite informative with how they do business. The reason you get such a killer deal on the prices from Koon's Baltimore is that they are such a volume dealership, especially within the whole Koon's group of dealers. They aren't going to give you top dollar on your trade-in, but you will get a killer price on the car.

I got my car for 1300 under invoice, and according to the paperwork they lost 1200 on the car. However I did have a trade-in that they didn't give me top dollar for but I'm sure will make at least a few thousand dollars on when they re-sell it. Just saying, I'm super happy that I got a $36k sticker car for $30k...

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
I know this is an old thread, but I'm thinking about making the trip down to Koons.

Does anyone who had a good experience there have an e-mail address or phone number of the person you worked with?

On their website I found a generic "contact us" link, but I'd prefer to go straight to someone who is recommended, rather than take my chances with whichever random person they assign to me.

Thanks.

Rufus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt/PP vert
I know this is an old thread, but I'm thinking about making the trip down to Koons.

Does anyone who had a good experience there have an e-mail address or phone number of the person you worked with?

On their website I found a generic "contact us" link, but I'd prefer to go straight to someone who is recommended, rather than take my chances with whichever random person they assign to me.

Thanks.
They have been great to me. I dealt with Casey Groop. I have bought my last two vehicles in/ around baltimore. No one can touch their prices. It is definitely worth the drive. i live in NJ.

Sponsored

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
They have been great to me. I dealt with Casey Groop. I have bought my last two vehicles in/ around baltimore. No one can touch their prices. It is definitely worth the drive. i live in NJ.
Thanks. It seems like a lot of people have been happy with Koons Baltimore.

Do you have an e-mail address Casey?

I can call and ask for him by name. But I prefer to start with e-mail and then wrap things up on the phone.

Rufus5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt/PP vert
Thanks. It seems like a lot of people have been happy with Koons Baltimore.

Do you have an e-mail address Casey?

I can call and ask for him by name. But I prefer to start with e-mail and then wrap things up on the phone.
I just sent you a PM.

Ssmv650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many past but green ecoboost 16
Koons

I just picked mine up from casey at koons. This was 1700 less than my xplan number. Ill buy from them every time even if i need to drive 5 hours next time.

1700/5 is a pretty good way to save money.

I am not associated with the dealer. They will add the shipping to the wow price. But it was still 1700 less than my local dealer that did not want to order me a base car.

Ssmv650

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just picked mine up from casey at koons. This was 1700 less than my xplan number. Ill buy from them every time even if i need to drive 5 hours next time.

1700/5 is a pretty good way to save money.

I am not associated with the dealer. They will add the shipping to the wow price. But it was still 1700 less than my local dealer that did not want to order me a base car.

Ssmv650
Congrats! Waiting on mine to come in from Casey as well. Was your estimated delivery date accurate?
Sponsored