Koons Baltimore

Oakley_5OH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT- Deep Impact Blue
Just wanted to tell you guys about my experience. I was recently in a bad accident in my 2015 Mustang GT and it was deemed totaled. Long story short a guy ran a red light doing 80 in a 40 and hit me head on. I've had surgery on both of my hands and have a couple things scheduled to get my back checked out but everything should be okay, hopefully.

Not only was Koons Baltimore Ford was the only dealership that had the car I wanted (2016 Mustang GT in Deep Impact Blue with the Performance Package), Pete from there was great and I saved $4,000 dollars for their WOW Price just for traveling an hour and a half. Their finance department worked with me to get the best possible price and I could not be happier! Anywhere in the area should go there because between their four locations in the area they had over 150 Mustangs of all colors and trims.

I know there has been other posts about Koons but I figured I would share my story! Pete is great and his desk was filled with model mustangs so I knew he was the right guy to go to when I was getting my mustang!
Sponsored

umarov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CO Premium PP
Just wanted to tell you guys about my experience. I was recently in a bad accident in my 2015 Mustang GT and it was deemed totaled. Long story short a guy ran a red light doing 80 in a 40 and hit me head on. I've had surgery on both of my hands and have a couple things scheduled to get my back checked out but everything should be okay, hopefully.

Not only was Koons Baltimore Ford was the only dealership that had the car I wanted (2016 Mustang GT in Deep Impact Blue with the Performance Package), Pete from there was great and I saved $4,000 dollars for their WOW Price just for traveling an hour and a half. Their finance department worked with me to get the best possible price and I could not be happier! Anywhere in the area should go there because between their four locations in the area they had over 150 Mustangs of all colors and trims.

I know there has been other posts about Koons but I figured I would share my story! Pete is great and his desk was filled with model mustangs so I knew he was the right guy to go to when I was getting my mustang!
I am glad you are okay now man. That's the most important. I hope your back is alright.
It's awesome that Koon's took care of you. I got mine from them as well. I would definitely buy from them again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

CentralVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD !!!!
My car was originally at Koons in Baltimore but I had it shipped to Sterling since it was closer to me. I can't say enough good things about Koons. I too had an excellent experience. Hassle free for sure.
Sponsored