Sponsored

Koons Ford experiences?

mustangshopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm in VA and the cheapest prices in my area are at Koons Sterling. A friend had a horrendous experience at Koons Falls Church but I've read some great things about other locations. Any thoughts? Also, does anyone know if they honor WOW prices for custom ordered cars, or will it be more expensive?
Sponsored

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
I have dealt with both Falls Church (sleazy salesman assigned to me) and then Sterling (excellent choice) Steve Arnold at Sterling will treat you right, just tell him Kevin with the special order race red sent you.

I ordered a car through them and I can give you more specifics through PM...

RetroSkippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby GT PP
I can't speak for Sterling or Falls Church but Koons Baltimore was great to work with and I had no trouble starting at their WOW price plus beating it with some additional rebates. Don't forget to sign up for a mustang brochure on Ford's website before going to the dealer since they can find that record in their rebate system.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Jason Robles at Koons Sterling has been great to work with for my girlfriend's Escape, my mother's Edge, and two '15 Mustang owners one of which is a coworker and the other is a member on this forum.

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
Bought my car a month and some weeks ago from Eman Kashani.

Good guy, into motorcycles, and a cool salesman. We like the service department as well. We're servicing our cars there now. Both of them.

Sponsored

Clump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I've bought 4 cars now (5 if you count the '85 Mustang GT) from Falls Church. I got really lucky a few years ago when I bought a Focus and the random salesman that answered my inquiry turned out to be the fleet manager. Great guy to deal with, no BS, he doesn't have to go get approval and does his own financing. Jeff Ottenberg, highly recommended.

OP
OP

mustangshopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I can't speak for Sterling or Falls Church but Koons Baltimore was great to work with and I had no trouble starting at their WOW price plus beating it with some additional rebates. Don't forget to sign up for a mustang brochure on Ford's website before going to the dealer since they can find that record in their rebate system.
Where can I sign up for the brochure? I got a $750 rebate from Ford by email. Is that the same thing? Did you negotiate the WOW price down before rebates?

OP
OP

mustangshopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I've bought 4 cars now (5 if you count the '85 Mustang GT) from Falls Church. I got really lucky a few years ago when I bought a Focus and the random salesman that answered my inquiry turned out to be the fleet manager. Great guy to deal with, no BS, he doesn't have to go get approval and does his own financing. Jeff Ottenberg, highly recommended.
Maybe it's because I'm female, but I really had a bad experience there. Is it worth going back just for Jeff?

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Where can I sign up for the brochure? I got a $750 rebate from Ford by email. Is that the same thing? Did you negotiate the WOW price down before rebates?
The $750 coupon is seperate from Koons' WOW price. They $500 ford cash is however included in their WOW price.

Sponsored

TheDivaDanielle

Living the Dream
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danielle
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP Vert / 2016 Focus RS
I'm female, so is my wife. :p we did fine @ Sterling.

batz1917

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium (401a) w/ PP
I ordered my 2015 Mustang GT PP Premium from Koons Falls Church. I worked with Yaz Sarraj, who I highly recommend. He was extremely patient as I took my time to order and made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted (including a good deal!) I have not been back to the dealership side of the Fall Church Koons in about a year, but I have also had great and professional service from their service department as well.
Sponsored