Sponsored

Koons Baltimore Ford

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Has anyone had any experience with Koons Baltimore Ford? Their WOW price seems really great but just wanted to see if anyone has any input on this. They claim that the WOW price is actually better than xplan and doesn't include any incentives except for the $500 rebate. Any comments would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Ironcitysteelers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White GT
I just got mine last week. Went in with x plan and they beat x plan by 150 dollars. That was before the incentives were tacked on too. I got mine at Quakertown Pa ford. Ciocca Ford.

Its only a 5 hour drive for ya, then 3 back. Lol.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Straight invoice beats X-Plan every time, by $130-$150 dollars or so. So deals below X-plan and before incentives are very possible. I had mine at straight invoice originally, but switched to X-plan and the $135 higher price so I could get the $750 rebate being offered through EAA at the time. Netted me $615, so that was nice.

Sponsored

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great to know. They actually quoted the WOW price as being $1800 cheaper than xplan for the one I was looking at. Just seemed awfully cheap to me lol

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
1800 under xplan? wow that puts it less than AZ plan I believe

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SRT Hellcat A8, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
The "wow'' price is a price with all rebates applied (which not everybody qualifies for) and before destination/freight charge...

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The "wow'' price is a price with all rebates applied (which not everybody qualifies for) and before destination/freight charge...
Thanks for the reply. Do you know this from experience? Here's what they said to me: ''The advertised wow price includes only the public rebate of $500. You will qualify for this price unless you finance through Ford's special rates. The price does not include tax, tags, freight, or processing fee.''

So according to that all the ridiculous rebates wouldn't be included.

Sponsored

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply. Do you know this from experience? Here's what they said to me: ''The advertised wow price includes only the public rebate of $500. You will qualify for this price unless you finance through Ford's special rates. The price does not include tax, tags, freight, or processing fee.''

Ive bought 2 cars from there in the past and my brother has bought one there as well. When we went the there the wow price had every possible rebate applied to it and without freight; however, they still worked with me to get a decent price.
If they are telling you only the $500 is applied, great!
Decent prices can be had at most dealers in the Baltimore area, they are very competitive.

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive bought 2 cars from there in the past and my brother has bought one there as well. When we went the there the wow price had every possible rebate applied to it and without freight; however, they still worked with me to get a decent price.
If they are telling you only the $500 is applied, great!
Decent prices can be had at most dealers in the Baltimore area, they are very competitive.
Awesome! Thanks again I really appreciate it. Guess I'll just have to take their word on it haha. Definitely good to hear though before making the 4 hour drive. :headbang:

15GTBEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Thanks again I really appreciate it. Guess I'll just have to take their word on it haha. Definitely good to hear though before making the 4 hour drive. :headbang:
No problem. Good luck, man.

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium

No it's not. The "wow price" does not include any non applicable rebates. You are correct it doesn't include freight though.

I bought from them last Thursday (3-23). My local dealer searched cars and found me one from another lot he was trying to sell me for $100 over invoice with xplan. I went home to sit on it. Ended up finding the car he was going to sell me was coming from Koons Baltimore and they had it on their lot for $2000 less. Emailed local dealer and he said there's no way they can sell it at that price. Fine. Emailed Koons and they said that was the price + freight - incentives.

Because of the competitive price I ended up browsing the rest of their stock and ended up finding one with more options at a lower price than local dealer could offer on the one with less options. It was on a Koons lot in sterling Virginia that the Baltimore guys that I had been in contact with ended up bringing over to their lot for me to buy. 2015 guard gt premium, 401, security pack, performance pack, 50 year appear, voice nav, reverse sense (and I think something else I'm forgetting). Everything but recaros and automatic, and it was stickered on their lot wow price at 38xxx. msrp was 45500. went OTD with it for 42,700. Taxes, title, plates, freight, dealer fee etc.

I ended up taking a greyhound down from Pittsburgh and they picked me up (about 10 minutes away).

I'd definitely recommend them and no I'm not affiliated with them.

OP
OP
nrothaar

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No it's not. The "wow price" does not include any non applicable rebates. You are correct it doesn't include freight though.

I bought from them last Thursday (3-23). My local dealer searched cars and found me one from another lot he was trying to sell me for $100 over invoice with xplan. I went home to sit on it. Ended up finding the car he was going to sell me was coming from Koons Baltimore and they had it on their lot for $2000 less. Emailed local dealer and he said there's no way they can sell it at that price. Fine. Emailed Koons and they said that was the price + freight - incentives.

Because of the competitive price I ended up browsing the rest of their stock and ended up finding one with more options at a lower price than local dealer could offer on the one with less options. It was on a Koons lot in sterling Virginia that the Baltimore guys that I had been in contact with ended up bringing over to their lot for me to buy. 2015 guard gt premium, 401, security pack, performance pack, 50 year appear, voice nav, reverse sense (and I think something else I'm forgetting). Everything but recaros and automatic, and it was stickered on their lot wow price at 38xxx. msrp was 45500. went OTD with it for 42,700. Taxes, title, plates, freight, dealer fee etc.

I ended up taking a greyhound down from Pittsburgh and they picked me up (about 10 minutes away).

I'd definitely recommend them and no I'm not affiliated with them.
Wow this is great to hear! Thank you very much for the reply and this has definitely made my decision to go out there much easier. Also, congrats on your new purchase :cheers:
Sponsored