Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Is that shocking to you?
Yeah I was expecting $800 maximum. I know things are pricier than past generations currently but I still didn't think they'd be that high is all.
Sponsored

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I was hoping the price was lower cause that would make the decision between FR and koni easier. But for performance improvement I think shocks are second to tires. That makes them worth so much.

D.Brown

Save the Manuels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
15' GT
Yeah I was expecting $800 maximum. I know things are pricier than past generations currently but I still didn't think they'd be that high is all.
It's like an off-brand Header versus Kooks. You're paying for a well performing product as well as a name.

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
It's like an off-brand Header versus Kooks. You're paying for a well performing product as well as a name.
I have Koni Yellows on my 98 Stang so I've bought them before but these are just more than I expected is all.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
With many coil-over options available for the relatively same price as Koni + (Pick you spring) this may be a tough sale.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Im in for em.

OP
OP
evo8904

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
With many coil-over options available for the relatively same price as Koni + (Pick you spring) this may be a tough sale.
The coil overs in the same price range won't be as good. I have sold and use many of them.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
The coil overs in the same price range won't be as good. I have sold and use many of them.
You were being too kind. Coil overs in the same price range won't be even close to quality and feel and performance.

Sponsored

Nick610s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT
If you pair these with an adjustable coilover spring perch you have a set of coils comparable to more expensive gear. I had a ESP autox Camaro with konis, ground control coilovers with custom spring rates and sways. And it was a very well balanced and neutral handling car after the addition of these components. Compared to some coilovers I've ridden on this setup is hands down better than any sub $2000 system and better than some 2500 systems. Konis are a very good shock for what you pay and are revalveable.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Gotta pay to play. I spent about $1700 all said and done for suspension on my 08 civic si. Koni single adjustable shocks and struts, ground control coilovers, along with a rear sway bar. Perfect set up imho. I will be going a similar route on my s550. Unlike others, this suspension will last a long time and can be rebuilt relatively cheaply and easily. The company has been around for quite a long time with a pretty established name in motorsports. I won't be fiddling around with anything else. Staying stock until these shocks and struts come out.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
This is very exciting! 50% off sale if we go ahead and order, right [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION]?
I'll see what I can do! ;)
Sponsored