Sponsored

KENNE BELL VS ON3

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Okay awesome, I was looking at the EDP stage 1 turbo on your site, but it didn't have fuel injectors and I would also have to get a tune but it's still an option that's pretty high on my list
yep, thats a good option as well
Sponsored

CPR Turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broke bum w no car
Does it come with fuel injectors?
Not as a base kit. But we can add what ever you need. We don't advertise or generally sell separately. But for customer we do do package deals

The Menace

No it's not that Fast...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm in the market to purchase a form of forced induction that leaves me with room to expand to 900 whp+. The two best options that i have found for under $7500 are the 3.2L kenne bell full kit and the ON3 twin turbo kit. I understand that the turbo kit would be harder to install, but which would be a better option? At 10 PSI each, which would make more power?

Also, i realize that getting to around 1000hp requires a built motor, transmission, etc. But im looking to leave it at around 650 whp now.
If you are going to stick at 650whp for a while. Save a few bucks and buy the 2.8LC Kenne Bell. They just re did their pricing recently. Their kits are 100% complete down to solder and tape. If I remember right i think Boostworks pumped 14PSI, ID 1000s and E85 and ran 880ish WHP with the 2.8LC. Again if you are staying 650 for a while the 3.2 will probably not be a good choice for you as I am pretty sure it does not run efficiently on 10PSI? I could be wrong?

I currently have been running the the 2.8LC for 4 or 5 months on 10PSI and the Kenne Bell Tune. I am very happy with the performance thus far. The boost is damn near instant and seems to pull well into redline. I need to do my OPGs and And a few other upgrades to really see what she can do. But again like I said plenty of power and lots of room to grow with this kit

Either way you go you will not be disappointed as all the kits you are looking at are great options. Good luck and enjoy.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
i went kenne bell. ive only got the 2.8LC but i know it will be more blower than ill ever use. if youre looking for 1000whp, the KB can easily do that for you.

if you are in no rush, the single turbo Boost Works kit will be nice. they did my Kenne Bell and ive seen their work from their fabricator. everything they do besides build the actual turbo itself is done in house. the pipes arent just a bunch of straight pipes with couplers, its as metal as it can be.
Sponsored