KB 3.2L :)

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Yeah this is what I would worry about, having to leave my car at the install place for days waiting to get the tune right. I'm guessing the place I go to install it would work with Lund to get it tuned??
Sponsored

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Yeah this is what I would worry about, having to leave my car at the install place for days waiting to get the tune right. I'm guessing the place I go to install it would work with Lund to get it tuned??
I'm sure to help expedite things Jon could set up a block of time to get it knocked out. He explained to me once I get to the WOT tuning, I could schedule time on the Dyno and we can shoot emails back n forth. I just had to work out a time that works for the dyno and him.

proamas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Package
I'm sure to help expedite things Jon could set up a block of time to get it knocked out. He explained to me once I get to the WOT tuning, I could schedule time on the Dyno and we can shoot emails back n forth. I just had to work out a time that works for the dyno and him.
You'll be super happy with it when you get the tune dialed in. I've had mine for almost a year now and it runs very well. I am actually in the middle of a transmission swap. I blew my MT-82 up shifting into 3rd, and am swapping to a 6R80 right now. The KB puts out great power and you'll love the torque curve. If you have any questions shoot me a PM and i'll see if i can help too.

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
You'll be super happy with it when you get the tune dialed in. I've had mine for almost a year now and it runs very well. I am actually in the middle of a transmission swap. I blew my MT-82 up shifting into 3rd, and am swapping to a 6R80 right now. The KB puts out great power and you'll love the torque curve. If you have any questions shoot me a PM and i'll see if i can help too.

Just a side question but what's involved in a 6R80 swap for the S550? Cost wise? I wanna do this to mine

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Ouch, hopefully mine doesn't suffer the same fate. I found my first problem though. I had zero maf freq. In my datalog. I had a wire crossed. Luckily it popped a fuse not my ecu. The car runs 10x smoother on the base tune. I re dataloggged and I'm waiting oin a revision

Sponsored

bmfa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Cammo 2015 GT
Ouch, hopefully mine doesn't suffer the same fate. I found my first problem though. I had zero maf freq. In my datalog. I had a wire crossed. Luckily it popped a fuse not my ecu. The car runs 10x smoother on the base tune. I re dataloggged and I'm waiting oin a revision
That means we can get a better video!

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
That means we can get a better video!
I'll make another better one as soon as Jon sends me another tune. Hopefully its tomorrow morning. I have a late work call so I should be able to post something.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Pin number 2.. Not 3! Lol!

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Pin number 2.. Not 3! Lol!
Yeah yeah... Something was bound to be wrong with 3 guys rushing through a blower install. Glad it got resolved as it did. Now I just want to drive the thing asap

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Ok! Jon wants a 2500-5000rpm WOT pass. I'll try and set up my phone in the car so I can record the quick blip!
I hope everything goes as planned, we're still working on the initial base tune.
Fingers crossed I can atleast get traction for him, i'll try in 4th first.

Sponsored

Underoverated

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Ok! Jon wants a 2500-5000rpm WOT pass. I'll try and set up my phone in the car so I can record the quick blip!
I hope everything goes as planned, we're still working on the initial base tune.

Get it when you first start it up again too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Usually it is in 2nd and 3rd.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Lol, I had street tires on and was spinning at 100mph in 3rd while doing my logs.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Get it when you first start it up again too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, I can do a cold start for you again. That's fine :)
Sponsored