KB 3.2L :)

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I doubt it, I have spoken to Travis a couple of times about the setup and also directly with KB and nobody mentioned a sale....pretty sure that was just for BF....having said that, if somebody somehow maybe secretly offered me 15% off, it would be sold right away...hint hint
The sale is over. We are not getting the extra discount, so I can't sell you one at that discount. I can do a little something. PM me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Is the hole necessary? I'll obviously take your word for it. I'll cut what they want, but if it's really not going to drop iats then what's the point

pilot0987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I doubt it, I have spoken to Travis a couple of times about the setup and also directly with KB and nobody mentioned a sale....pretty sure that was just for BF....having said that, if somebody somehow maybe secretly offered me 15% off, it would be sold right away...hint hint
Hahaha way to drop a hint

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Sponsored

pilot0987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Wish I could see your face Obsol3te the first time you hit it. I was completely blown away with the power and that supercharger whine. Great write up and nice job on the install so far.

Last edited:

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is the hole necessary? I'll obviously take your word for it. I'll cut what they want, but if it's really not going to drop iats then what's the point
It helps drop them a bit.. It's not required, but it doesn't hurt.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Ok, i'll just cut the hole and mount the splash guard back up. I just didnt want to potentially ruin the filter.
Going to install the BAP in a little bit and I can start my car :)

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Great thread and write up.
Can't wait to see a dyno sheet and some videos. Good luck man! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Ok last but not least, just buttoning things up. Once the wife gets home i'll do the initial start-up video and then go for my datalogs!

This morning I decided to just follow the directions and cut a hole in the drivers side skid plate(whatever that plastic piece is..) The first pic is the rough first cut, the second is the finished result. I didn't really try to make it perfect, but it will do just fine. Using just a dremel cutoff wheel, i trimmed it up pretty quick.

The next pic is of the BAP install. It came pre-set at the correct voltage, and with the connectors already on the BAP side. You need to remove the rear seat which is very simple. Just push in two buttons under each seats center area. And it just lifts off. Next I located the puple wire in the diagram and just cut it about 2" from the connector. spliced in the new connections and then just drilled some holes for the BAP to sit. I removed this block of foam that was there from the factory and used pieces to wedge underneath the BAP incase of vibration. Also, for the ground(not sure if thisll work just yet, but I used the steel bolt on the drivers side. It was unpainted metal and it went down to the chassis, so if it works, it works. The rear seat is still off. If not, ill drill a ground.

Ok! just cleaning up the garage and waiting on the wife :)
20160214_092548.jpg
20160214_094039.jpg
20160214_115526.jpg

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Haha, well it was running fine after the fact. I let it warm up to operating temp and started my first log.
Kind of scared to do my second! Driving the thing around...
Initial Start-up Video

bmfa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Cammo 2015 GT
Haha, well it was running fine after the fact. I let it warm up to operating temp and started my first log.
Kind of scared to do my second! Driving the thing around...

It's broken! [emoji34]
I can't view it
Sponsored