Sponsored

Just leaving this here

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
No buyers remorse here, but kind of trolling too I suppose. Whenever I see someone mention another manufacture as being cheap I laugh because that’s the reason I went with the Mustang (because it’s the cheapest V8 you can buy) as well as the unlimited amount of aftermarket parts made for it.
Challenger R/T is cheaper than the Mustang though.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Kia styling is bland and all there cars look pretty much the same wouldn't own one ever. And all you people on this forum who don't like your Mustang anymore exercise your God given right and trade for a kia get off this forum and quit spewing your anti Ford anti Mustang crap.

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Kia styling is bland and all there cars look pretty much the same wouldn't own one ever. And all you people on this forum who don't like your Mustang anymore exercise your God given right and trade for a kia get off this forum and quit spewing your anti Ford anti Mustang crap.

aww widdle baby needs his safe space?

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
I just cant get over the brand name. KIA...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Kind of like buying the cheapest American made V8 sports car (Mustang) and convincing themselves it’s good?
I do like Mustangs because they are cheap, but I've also owned quite a few Mustangs and they have held up over time. I don't go easy on my cars either. I have a couple Fords with well over 200k miles on them and they work fine.

No buyers remorse here, but kind of trolling too I suppose. Whenever I see someone mention another manufacture as being cheap I laugh because that’s the reason I went with the Mustang (because it’s the cheapest V8 you can buy) as well as the unlimited amount of aftermarket parts made for it.
There's a few year old Kia that sits in the parking lot outside my work. I'm not sure why, but it sits crooked. The headlights are completely yellow. The thing looks terrible. My old Fords have aged much better.

As cheap as the Mustang might be - it's cheap compared to Audi, Porsche, Mercedes... Fords are more expensive generally than Kias. Kias are a whole other level of cheap.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I do like Mustangs because they are cheap, but I've also owned quite a few Mustangs and they have held up over time. I don't go easy on my cars either. I have a couple Fords with well over 200k miles on them and they work fine.

There's a few year old Kia that sits in the parking lot outside my work. I'm not sure why, but it sits crooked. The headlights are completely yellow. The thing looks terrible. My old Fords have aged much better.

As cheap as the Mustang might be - it's cheap compared to Audi, Porsche, Mercedes... Fords are more expensive generally than Kias. Kias are a whole other level of cheap.
Both cars should last 200k miles with regular maintenance. Any modern car today should. The issue is... proper maintenance...

SlaughterOfTheSoul

Actual Engineer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt pp1
aww widdle baby needs his safe space?
Nah put your money where your mouth is and learn the difference between a drivetrain rated at 450ft/lbs+ torque and one of dubious origin that can't be fixed when things start breaking. Go ahead. Get to it.

Please... I want to hear your best arguments...

Sponsored

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Nah put your money where your mouth is and learn the difference between a drivetrain rated at 450ft/lbs+ torque and one of dubious origin that can't be fixed when things start breaking. Go ahead. Get to it.

Please... I want to hear your best arguments...

I'm not advocating for the Kia. It doesn't have a manual, so it's trash in my opinion. If it did have a manual, I'd own it over a Taurus SHO or a Fusion Sport though.

I'm tired of people trying to turn this place into an echochamber of "ford-positive talk only". That just breeds ignorance.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I'm tired of people trying to turn this place into an echochamber of "ford-positive talk only". That just breeds ignorance.
Every car made has problems and Ford is no exception but this is a Ford forum if people only want to come on this forum and be negative only to Ford's and Mustangs and push there kia's and honda's and camaro's then they need to go back to their own forum's and have a circle jerk.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Its just foolish to act like ford is the only mass produced car that has know issues. But whats more foolish is to come to a Mustang forum. Where the vast majority of members on the forum are extremely happy with their cars. And whine and cry about the 1 in 1000 defects. Try Camaro if Ford is so shitty. Try Dodge. Good luck. But for the love of god. Quit whining about an air conditioner compressor that was replaced under warranty. If you dont want positive mustang talk. Join camaro6. Youll fit right in. Join their ecochamber.

Last edited:

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
What are you two talking about? Where did I mention anything regarding Ford issues? LOL goodness you guys have your panties in a bunch

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Both cars should last 200k miles with regular maintenance. Any modern car today should. The issue is... proper maintenance...
Maintenance is one thing, but I don't think maintenance has anything to do with poor quality headlight cover material that yellows very quickly. Also, I'm pretty sure that maintenance won't prevent a car from sagging on one side due to faulty springs or spring mounts.
Sponsored