Just another 700hp Paxton dyno

Tugger50H

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Always felt like the car didn't make the power I had hoped for but it still ran pretty good. So I decided to take the plunge with a fore fuel system and convert it over to e85. Also while I was wrenching on the car I removed the cats, added a JLT, and Tial BOV.

During the tuning process with the fuel system Lund suggested I had a fairly large leak after the MAF. Discovered the throttle body gasket was pinched during initial install (self installed :doh:) Car already felt stronger than ever on 93 after replacing the gasket.

Finally got around to putting it on the dyno this week. Really didn't have too high of expectations since it was 100 degrees and humid but couldn't have been happier with the results. Picked up roughly 130hp. Time to pulley down and let her eat.

VIDEO

2a8m4r4.jpg
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
very nice, more than likely with the gasket you would have picked up 20-40 rwhp without the corn,

but low to mid 7 on corn with the paxton is pretty much the standard now....

love that setup on these cars, hard to beat for the money, low 10s are in your future...

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Good numbers! I need to find time to get mine on the dyno after I throw on the 3.6. What kind of timing are you seeing?

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Good numbers! I need to find time to get mine on the dyno after I throw on the 3.6. What kind of timing are you seeing?
Solid guess would be right around 22*.
Sponsored