John Gruden

Bugs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 1965 Mustang Fastback Restomod in GT350 livery
Just heard that the Raiders stadium in Las Vegas is getting a beautiful new hotel!

Raiders_Stadium_Hotel.jpg
Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Just heard that the Raiders stadium in Las Vegas is getting a beautiful new hotel!

Raiders_Stadium_Hotel.jpg
With all the Political Sports agenda going on have to wonder who really likes watching Politics Sports. Which in turn reflects the followers and viewership which equals monies.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
With all the Political Sports agenda going on have to wonder who really likes watching Politics Sports. Which in turn reflects the followers and viewership which equals monies.
So you don't support taking a knee during the anthem?

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
So you don't support taking a knee during the anthem?
No and I don’t support Political Sports. I work my ass off as many here do and when break time comes to watch entertainment the last thing I want is Political Views by entertainers. We watch sports, movies, car racing, music....etc to escape the daily routine of the challenges of life. Just like our unique cars we buy these to have an escape of the daily routine. All entertainers need to entertain us not tell us what they like or dislike for a political movement and agenda. Just think if you and or I go to work tomorrow and tell our colleagues and customers our political views, religious views and relationships views yeh good luck. And yet this is now the acceptable views of overpaid entertainers who are out of touch to the reality of true hard workers and challenges we all have.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
No and I don’t support Political Sports. I work my ass off as many here do and when break time comes to watch entertainment the last thing I want is Political Views by entertainers. We watch sports, movies, car racing, music....etc to escape the daily routine of the challenges of life. Just like our unique cars we buy these to have an escape of the daily routine. All entertainers need to entertain us not tell us what they like or dislike for a political movement and agenda. Just think if you and or I go to work tomorrow and tell our colleagues and customers our political views, religious views and relationships views yeh good luck. And yet this is now the acceptable views of overpaid entertainers who are out of touch to the reality of true hard workers and challenges we all have.
Calm down, it was just a test of the national emergency broadcast system

This was only a test....

Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
Calm down, it was just a test of the national emergency broadcast system

This was only a test....
Now that’s too funny.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Now that’s too funny.
So I'm thinking of voting for sleepy Joe Biden. He has a lot of good ideas to lead our country forward.

Your thoughts?

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
So I'm thinking of voting for sleepy Joe Biden. He has a lot of good ideas to lead our country forward.

Your thoughts?
That’s a loaded question I want the Ice age To last forever so I’m betting on the ICE AGE agenda crowd:flag:

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.

Your thoughts?
I’m joe Biden’s husband joe Biden. Yes he said that.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Your thoughts?
Look, here’s the deal.
We chose truth over facts!
Poor kids are just as talented as white kids

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Look, here’s the deal.
We chose truth over facts!
Poor kids are just as talented as white kids
Oh boy, here we go.....

I retract my previous statement, lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
That’s a loaded question I want the Ice age To last forever so I’m betting on the ICE AGE agenda crowd:flag:
Ha! Just another test...... you passed.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
Lol :) Well good for Gruden. I just hope he drives it ! Nice that they put DA RAIDERS across the back...Well without the DA :cwl:. Well you guys who are not that old yet perhaps can go back to school, get a sports degree, coach a few teams until you hit pro, win a super bowl, get a team to a new town, and YOU TOO will get a new car ! (usually its a Chevy...)

Kinda cool actually, and if you ask me, I think the owner of the Ford dealership is trying to score some Raiders tickets on the low low. :bandit:
I will say this, Being a car dealership in WV (small market, low economy) we had season tickets to both college teams in the state just for "donating" a car to some random person at the university each year. Whether they kept the same car for a couple years or change each year wasn't relevant. These weren't top sellers or the most expensive vehicle by any stretch most of the time. Couldn't get rid of a car? Use that as one of the cars that a coach drives for "free".
Sponsored