Sponsored

JLT CAI installed, love the whine

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
I see why they're sold out nearly everywhere. Easy install, proper fitment, no problems. Can absolutely feel the difference, but most importantly is I can finally hear that beautiful supercharger whine more!!! It screamed at me, I screamed at it....it was a good night. Waiting patiently for the lethal HH pipe to release and will also get some PS2's to replace the PS4's, and then it's off to the track.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Not that I would know, but it adds about 30 additional HP, lol

Rubyred17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I see why they're sold out nearly everywhere. Easy install, proper fitment, no problems. Can absolutely feel the difference, but most importantly is I can finally hear that beautiful supercharger whine more!!! It screamed at me, I screamed at it....it was a good night. Waiting patiently for the lethal HH pipe to release and will also get some PS2's to replace the PS4's, and then it's off to the track.
Do you need a tune?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Now I KNOW my hearing is going even further south because, while you can hear it the blower with the hood open and standing outside but my ears still don't tell me it's any more noticeable in the cockpit. As for horsies, I have no doubt it's true but I honestly can't tell the JLT is there while driving.

Sponsored

OP
OP
j.footit

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
Now I KNOW my hearing is going even further south because, while you can hear it the blower with the hood open and standing outside but my ears still don't tell me it's any more noticeable in the cockpit. As for horsies, I have no doubt it's true but I honestly can't tell the JLT is there while driving.
Yeah, I don't know. Even my wife could hear it in the car when getting on the on ramp. I did take the rain tray out, maybe that's the difference?

OP
OP
j.footit

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
Also, I definitely feel the pull more in the higher RPMs at higher speeds. A little at street driving, but definitely at the higher end areas

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I dont hear whine in mine?

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
I'll try to grab a video while driving.
i can kinda hear ir from inside at wot…..but i wish it was like my friends whipples on their Gt’s

OP
OP
j.footit

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
I dont hear whine in mine?
Here ya go, traffic was horrible on the freeway today so I could only do a quick run on a back road, but you can absolutely hear it now. This pull was from top of 2nd up to 4th. I hear it even more when going faster and dropping gears obviously because of more air being pushed in, but I am happy with it everywhere.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Here ya go, traffic was horrible on the freeway today so I could only do a quick run on a back road, but you can absolutely hear it now. This pull was from top of 2nd up to 4th. I hear it even more when going faster and dropping gears obviously because of more air being pushed in, but I am happy with it everywhere.
Yep, I have the same results.
Sponsored