Sponsored

Jhatley7's Build thread

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Cant wait to see this car finished. The only problem i have with the bear setup is the brake pads are so aggresive it eats the rotors and startes cracking. The brake dust and rotor dust is horrible. I have about 1000 miles on mine and the rotors are shot. gunna try and find some new style rotors and a less abrasive pad to replace the ones it came with
Please report back what you go with.

Any new info on this yet?

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Any progress?! :p
Hell no:mad:

Been way too busy with work and it's still pretty damn hot down here. Rest of the TT kit should be here Friday. May work on the IRS some this weekend.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hell no:mad:

Been way too busy with work and it's still pretty damn hot down here. Rest of the TT kit should be here Friday. May work on the IRS some this weekend.
I understand the work thing. Rest of the turbo kit? How long did it take to get all of it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Intercooler and BOV. There was a mix up and somehow assumed they sent it out with the rest and didn't.??? lol

The rest of the kit came in about two months.

Im at the point of either paying someone to put it all together or write off the rest of this season and slowly build it as time allows and hit next season hard.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Intercooler and BOV. There was a mix up and somehow assumed they sent it out with the rest and didn't.??? lol

The rest of the kit came in about two months.

Im at the point of either paying someone to put it all together or write off the rest of this season and slowly build it as time allows and hit next season hard.
Been there, but I've paid the price too many times paying someone else. Do it yourself, do it right. Even if it takes you all Winter. Slow and steady wins this race.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Been there, but I've paid the price too many times paying someone else. Do it yourself, do it right. Even if it takes you all Winter. Slow and steady wins this race.
Typically I'd agree, however I think Travis and his boys at Boostworks would take good care of him for an install. I'd trust his staff with my s550 and I don't trust most with wrenching on my vehicles.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well guys i'm officially tapping out on doing this build solo. My work schedule just won't allow it. Otherwise I will be down for next season also and there's no fun it that lol

So, I will be trailering up to [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION].

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
Wow man amazing build. Sounds like you’re about a GT359 and change into it!

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Well guys i'm officially tapping out on doing this build solo. My work schedule just won't allow it. Otherwise I will be down for next season also and there's no fun it that lol

So, I will be trailering up to [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION].
Can totally relate man, When you dropping it off???

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)