NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
This setup looks amazing!! What tires and size are running in these pics?
Thanks i appreciate it, the tires were Nexan N'fera Sur4 275 35 19 squared.I just got some new Continental extreme sports in 285 35 squared im about to put on now.

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
Thanks i appreciate it, the tires were Nexan N'fera Sur4 275 35 19 squared.I just got some new Continental extreme sports in 285 35 squared im about to put on now.
Awesome! I’m seriously considering this setup now. My car is black so I’ll privably go with matte graphite.

One last question, did you happen to weigh one of the wheels? I’ve been looking all over the web and can’t find any site that lists the weight for these wheels. I’m hoping they’re sub 25 lbs.

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome! I’m seriously considering this setup now. My car is black so I’ll privably go with matte graphite.

One last question, did you happen to weigh one of the wheels? I’ve been looking all over the web and can’t find any site that lists the weight for these wheels. I’m hoping they’re sub 25 lbs.
The graphite would look sweet, hopefully they have them. Work has been discontinuing this size and offset lately but they have some bronze in stock forsure that i know of. I tried to get some of the GTS silver recently but they were discontinued so im planning on possibly powder coating mine. I weighed them when they first arrived and were 23.5lbs.

[MENTION=24596]NightParade[/MENTION], what lug nuts are you using?
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cal-755514stb/overview/

Would highly recommend them, they are cheap and really durable. Not chips or anything after over a year of use and taking off and on many many times haha.

Sponsored

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3

When I asked my Japanese buyer about this wheel he said it has been recently discontinued :(

S550MG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550
The graphite would look sweet, hopefully they have them. Work has been discontinuing this size and offset lately but they have some bronze in stock forsure that i know of. I tried to get some of the GTS silver recently but they were discontinued so im planning on possibly powder coating mine. I weighed them when they first arrived and were 23.5lbs.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cal-755514stb/overview/

Would highly recommend them, they are cheap and really durable. Not chips or anything after over a year of use and taking off and on many many times haha.

I can’t remember if this has been asked but did you have to drill the lug holes out for our larger studs?

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=32262]S550MG[/MENTION] Yes, they will need to be drilled out. I did mine and my friends with a 9/16 drill bit with no issues. Just takes patience and steady hand, but really not that big of a deal. Just used the existing hole to center the bit and your just widening slightly plus the aluminum is easy to drill from the backside.

MexLuthor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Its been too long and i figured this thread needed a bump haha.
Work T7R 19x10.5 +32 all around

zkJFYF.jpg

MWHjpW.jpg

LvUqUk.jpg
I know I’m late to the party, hopefully you’re still active. How did you get the center cap on the front wheel? They won’t fit on my work wheels. Beautiful car btw

Last edited:

Heggs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Hey what the hell, let's bump this again!

Enkei NT03 knock offs. Enkei doesn't make 19s and 18s just look too small for me. Plus they were half the price of the real thing lol.

19x9.5 et35 all around (+5mm spacers all around just for fun) with 275/40/19.

I'll get more pics after the springs go on.
IMG_20200810_191854_939.jpg

Sponsored

Bradenwray92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Its been too long and i figured this thread needed a bump haha.
Work T7R 19x10.5 +32 all around

zkJFYF.jpg

MWHjpW.jpg

LvUqUk.jpg
Hey!! New to the forum here, what calipers and rotors are you running and do you have any trouble with this setup rubbing??

Heggs550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
The wheels are silver with machined "faces" and lips, which I'm not 110% sold on. I've been considering dipping them bronze to change it up and give them a more "uniform" look as well. The bright silver really "softens" the overall appearance of Magnetic gray too. I think the bronze would give it a more aggressive overall appearance. Any photoshop masters want to take a crack at that for me? lol

IMG_20200817_192108~3.jpg