Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Because our grease caps are tall and the offset and concave is low and deep it can cause the cap to not fit tight but it's a matter of 3 mm for this case which can be resolved based on the exact wheel and offset provided
Sponsored

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Because our grease caps are tall and the offset and concave is low and deep it can cause the cap to not fit tight but it's a matter of 3 mm for this case which can be resolved based on the exact wheel and offset provided

Thanks Paul, like in my PM I know the FR1 are the ones I want. Just need to know how much I need to start saving :thumbsup:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Paul, like in my PM I know the FR1 are the ones I want. Just need to know how much I need to start saving :thumbsup:
I believe I responded to that pm right ?

slowr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
I have the ET 25 front that are 20 X 10.5 and the grease cap will not allow the center cap to fit. The grease cap needs to be removed or flattened a bit.

I double checked that the proper offset was ordered with Ryan from Ferrara as well.

Sponsored

slowr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
I toom my rear rear off tonight to look at the dust cap,and the wheel bearing on these cars are like most modern cars as in the wheel bearing is sealed.Im sure the cap adds extra protection but with little as i drive my car im not going to sweat the dust cap.The bearing itself has a lip seal that protects it from water and dirt,and also the way the axle nut sits against the hub/bearing not much could get through.
Your rears had dust caps? Mine didn't, only the fronts. Can you let me know when you pop the grease caps off the front if the wheel bearing is sealed.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I have the ET 25 front that are 20 X 10.5 and the grease cap will not allow the center cap to fit. The grease cap needs to be removed or flattened a bit.

I double checked that the proper offset was ordered with Ryan from Ferrara as well.
Alright so if you hammer it in a bit that will resolve the cap sitting in the wheel it's a matter of mm there

Your rears had dust caps? Mine didn't, only the fronts. Can you let me know when you pop the grease caps off the front if the wheel bearing is sealed.
No just the front

It needs to be hammered in a bit that's all.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Gotcha,i thought u were talking about the rear wheels,no mine did not have dust caps on them either but i was not sure if i left them off when i did my axles lol.The front bearing is different and needs the dust cap,like Paul said just tapping it in will do the trick..The halfshaft comes through the rears so nothing could get through their anyway.I heard of a couple other wheels that were 10.5 that needed the cap tapped in on the front,i really though u guys were saying the axle nut on the rear was hitting the center cap in which that would not be an easy fix lol.Post some pics when u get them on.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Gotcha,i thought u were talking about the rear wheels,no mine did not have dust caps on them either but i was not sure if i left them off when i did my axles lol.The front bearing is different and needs the dust cap,like Paul said just tapping it in will do the trick..The halfshaft comes through the rears so nothing could get through their anyway.I heard of a couple other wheels that were 10.5 that needed the cap tapped in on the front,i really though u guys were saying the axle nut on the rear was hitting the center cap in which that would not be an easy fix lol.Post some pics when u get them on.
Ya some rear wheels depending on the concave profile and offset can have that occur where at that point cap shaving or halfshaft shaving is needed. That's more common on the camaro then the s550

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Hey brotha in your case the offset is a ET 25 if not mistaken we are solid, its only the Ferrada wheels that are a ET 28 that need to have the grease cap either hammered in a tad and or a small 3 mm spacer to have it fit on right.

Ferrada-Wheels-2016-Matte-Chrome-Blue-Mustang-Machine-Silver-FR4-Wheels-5-of-8.jpg

Ferrada-Wheels-2016-Matte-Chrome-Blue-Mustang-Machine-Silver-FR4-Wheels-3-of-8.jpg
Ok Paul thanks man,i thought we were talking about the rears because of how damm deep the concave is lol,all is good in my world again lol.

Sponsored

Ratkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE #1681
[MENTION=9456]Tommy V[/MENTION] - did you get your wheels yet? I want to see pics!!!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=9456]Tommy V[/MENTION] - did you get your wheels yet? I want to see pics!!!
He has them, but he has to get the rubber on them first. I cant wait either.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
Real close guys!!!i do have the tires and wheels,forget to order the tpms sensors in all the excitment lol.The sensors will be here tomorrow and [MENTION=15798]RockStang[/MENTION] Joe hooked me up with a nice place for the mount and balance.Very hard to find someone that wont screw up your wheels and if that happened it even be a longer wait,because someone would have to bail me out of jail.Will have some pics in the next couple days,i promise.Can't wait to see them myself.

Ratkiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT LE #1681
What tires and size did you get?
Sponsored