Sponsored

IT'S ALIVE... SV902 11.5 Squared + Much More!

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Lethal is where my x-pipe was from so can vouch for their solid construction/welds

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Johnathan, thanks for all the photos and your car looks awesome. For me, Kona Blue is a rare color and it looks great with those Signature SV902 wheels which are definitely my favorite. Seeing them in matte black really make me wonder if I should not have gotten them in that finish instead of the gloss black. They blend in with the side trim better and for sure won't show getting dirty as fast.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Johnathan, thanks for all the photos and your car looks awesome. For me, Kona Blue is a rare color and it looks great with those Signature SV902 wheels which are definitely my favorite. Seeing them in matte black really make me wonder if I should not have gotten them in that finish instead of the gloss black. They blend in with the side trim better and for sure won't show getting dirty as fast.
Appreciate it Mark, but don't second guess yourself too much. Your 500 looks perfect, and a lot of your pics were inspiration for me when deciding what wheel to go with in general, plus other things like lettering, tint, and I was thinking about those rear tail lights for a while but read too many leaking/condensation reviews. How have they held up since install?

I still have a bunch of pics of your car on my phone in a potential mods folder.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate it Mark, but don't second guess yourself too much. Your 500 looks perfect, and a lot of your pics were inspiration for me when deciding what wheel to go with in general, plus other things like lettering, tint, and I was thinking about those rear tail lights for a while but read too many leaking/condensation reviews. How have they held up since install?

I still have a bunch of pics of your car on my phone in a potential mods folder.
Thanks for all the nice comments. Not that I have a ton of miles on my car (close to 5000) but have not had any issues with the taillights leaking into the interior of the trunk (I have checked only once). I will have to say I did put some silicone sealant around the protruding bolts into the body even though there was a foam washer as OEM ones had. I just wanted to make sure there were no leaks and also no condensation inside the lenses. I do wash the car often even if I don't drive it much.

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for all the nice comments. Not that I have a ton of miles on my car (close to 5000) but have not had any issues with the taillights leaking into the interior of the trunk (I have checked only once). I will have to say I did put some silicone sealant around the protruding bolts into the body even though there was a foam washer as OEM ones had. I just wanted to make sure there were no leaks and also no condensation inside the lenses. I do wash the car often even if I don't drive it much.
Sounds like we're in the same boat as far as mileage to ownership length. I'll definitely be keeping that info in mind if I do go with the taillights, but for now that money is going into the vent fund. The manufacturer I bookmarked is VLAND I believe.

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Decent snaps while grabbing nitrogen icecream. Car definitely feels more direct with a bit lighter steering and more useful feedback through the wheel. Braking feels better too, less needing to be applied.

20210819_190335.jpg
20210819_190848.jpg

Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Dude, this was definitely worth the wait. Car came together extremely well brother. It really is hard to explain the amount of difference the lighter wheel setup makes both in performance and aesthetics . Glad you got to experience it

Looking forward to seeing the car progress.

OP
OP
Skwibbs

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude, this was definitely worth the wait. Car came together extremely well brother. It really is hard to explain the amount of difference the lighter wheel setup makes both in performance and aesthetics . Glad you got to experience it

Looking forward to seeing the car progress.
Worth the wait indeed, sorry it took so long to get everything on and pics uploaded. Life got in the way haha.

Oh. Question for you T, it had been so long I forgot your wheels came with their own valvestems, so they reused OEM. Is that alright? Was just going to have them swapped when new tires go on.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Worth the wait indeed, sorry it took so long to get everything on and pics uploaded. Life got in the way haha.

Oh. Question for you T, it had been so long I forgot your wheels came with their own valvestems, so they reused OEM. Is that alright? Was just going to have them swapped when new tires go on.
Oem are all good. We include a valve stem in case you aren’t using a TPMS sensor. You want to use the TPMS sensors so it speaks to the car
Sponsored