It’s a GT500…. NOT

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Now here was something interesting I saw yesterday. It's an active wing. At the red light it was moving up and down.

20220726_171350.jpg
Sponsored

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Why not? That what the Mustang culture is all about. One of the reasons we have been here for almost six decades. Make it your own. Add what you want. takeaway what you don't. I think what this owner did was tasteful. How many folks on here have a GT350 or PP spoiler? Or any other cosmetic mod for that matter.

And by the way, as a former owner, I can say EB's are cool. They are fast, comfortable, handle great, and best of all it a Mustang. We are all family.
I have no problem with people doing whatever they want to there car (as long as it doesn't cause safety problems for others). But I am still allowed to have a opinion.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Must........ remain...... gracious...... and...... supportive........

I'm twitching a little bit. I'm not sure what I am seeing here.

Side note; you need to wash your front windows ;)

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have no problem with people doing whatever they want to there car (as long as it doesn't cause safety problems for others). But I am still allowed to have a opinion.
100% agree. It's just that there has been enough inter-model BS on here lately (see GT350 vs. Mach 1) and I didn't think going after the EB crowd was called for. :like: :handshake:

Last edited:

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
This thread has it all. Love, Hate, Sub brand wars.... Is this the same place that i can ask what intake and tune i should get for my car.....

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
No. Your car looks badass and has some grunt to back it up. His car is, well, let's say an interesting take on a slow car. Believe me, after hearing it, there ain't no V8 hiding under his hood.
Mod away and f*ck everyone else but be prepared to get some comments if it deserves such response.
The GT500 itself is a take on a slow car. Let's not forget you drive a heavily modified secretaries' car.

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
OP probably paid more in ADM on his car than the car he's making fun of is worth, but he doesn't see the irony in trashing someone for doing their own thing with what they got.

Have to laugh at running to the GT500 forum to trash a random Mustang on the street. Thinking he's trying to mimic a GT500 from a spoiler and diffuser that don't even look like GT500 parts? Trying too hard.
Lol. Unless it was given to him, it’s going to be hard to be cheaper than my MSRP on a CFTP HE no ADM deal so put that in your pipe and smoke it with your ADM misinformation or lack of knowledge on my business.
On another note, again point out where I bashed him in my original post. I even paid a complement on his wing.
The exhaust on the other had sounded terrible.
Please refer to my original post and show me where I bashed him.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
OP probably paid more in ADM on his car than the car he's making fun of is worth, but he doesn't see the irony in trashing someone for doing their own thing with what they got.

Have to laugh at running to the GT500 forum to trash a random Mustang on the street. Thinking he's trying to mimic a GT500 from a spoiler and diffuser that don't even look like GT500 parts? Trying too hard.
Bro, the rear spoiler is exactly like the CFTP rear spoiler. :facepalm:

Why not? That what the Mustang culture is all about. One of the reasons we have been here for almost six decades. Make it your own. Add what you want. takeaway what you don't. I think what this owner did was tasteful. How many folks on here have a GT350 or PP spoiler? Or any other cosmetic mod for that matter.

And by the way, as a former owner, I can say EB's are cool. They are fast, comfortable, handle great, and best of all it a Mustang. We are all family.
First Mustang? Every GT and on up the model lineup owner picks on V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs like they're your little brothers. That is what Mustang culture is about.

EB's are cool. Decent power, lightweight and handle great. They sound .... meh though compared to their V8 brethern. Doesn't mean they aren't cool though.

Oh boy

I‘ve got GT500 CFTP sort of replica wheels
A stripe kit that mimics a Mach 1
Less expensive tires that Bo and Luke Duke might run
Ricer taillights
PPF from a poor man’s Porsche
And window tint that every Tom, Dick, and Harry has

I’m a mess
Oh boy ... There's your mistake. You need to run tires with the stick-on letters for you to be considered a mess. If they are a different color than white, congratulations, you're a hot mess. Keep up the good work and you'll get there one day 😜
Now here was something interesting I saw yesterday. It's an active wing. At the red light it was moving up and down.

20220726_171350.jpg
I think we know what his enlistment bonus went to.

100% agree. It's just that there has been enough inter-model BS on here lately (see GT350 vs. Mach 1) and I didn't think going after the EB crowd was called for. :like: :handshake:
It is the Mustang commandments. 11th Commandment. Thou shall pick on those with engines that have fewer than 8 cylinders.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
It is the Mustang commandments. 11th Commandment. Thou shall pick on those with engines that have fewer than 8 cylinders.
Maybe they do that still in the mountains. Never read so much BS.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I personally enjoy the different opinions and debates. I actually wish people were allow to me more honest.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Bro, the rear spoiler is exactly like the CFTP rear spoiler. :facepalm:

First Mustang? Every GT and on up the model lineup owner picks on V6 and EcoBoost Mustangs like they're your little brothers. That is what Mustang culture is about.

EB's are cool. Decent power, lightweight and handle great. They sound .... meh though compared to their V8 brethern. Doesn't mean they aren't cool though.

Oh boy ... There's your mistake. You need to run tires with the stick-on letters for you to be considered a mess. If they are a different color than white, congratulations, you're a hot mess. Keep up the good work and you'll get there one day 😜

I think we know what his enlistment bonus went to.
So we are now bashing enlisted service members
??

Or may be you are one of those “officer types” giving “financial counseling ?? LOL

J/K before I get called out for being “thin skinned “

… but I am sensitive because I recall being similarly called out once(I was told )for “wasting my money driving a GT 500” by a lower ranked officer … she assumed I was enlisted . 😜

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I personally enjoy the different opinions and debates. I actually wish people were allow to be more honest.
I agree, reading what people have to say on here is definitely fun. We all like what we like. :like:
Sponsored