gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
sadly stuff like this happens more often than it should

recently this lady caught a place she brought her car to posting the charger online acting like it was theirs and being crazy with it.

guess they didnt think she would recognize the car and her license plate..
Early 2000's i took a customer Saleen S351 out and ragged the shit out of it working at the dealership. Back then in my mid20's i thought it was the coolest thing... now if i could id go back in time and kick my own ass for treating someone elses car that way..
Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I know some here are saying yeah but what did you do when your were younger LOL. Silence...............but damn I wouldnā€™t video it nor Bragg about it :giggle::giggle::giggle:

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
I mean this is how you want to get attention LOL. I mean why not take your phone and walk into a business and show yourself stealing all the goodies out of a business.
Where have you been the last few months?
Civil unrest, looting, arson, theft etc. etc. All being streamed onto social media.
Remember the live stream of that retired police officer that was shot and dying on the sidewalk?
Damn disgusting!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Where have you been the last few months?
Civil unrest, looting, arson, theft etc. etc. All being streamed onto social media.
Remember the live stream of that retired police officer that was shot and dying on the sidewalk?
Damn disgusting!!
No, I didn't see that.

Edit to add:
I just did. I am learning to hate.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
These type of Videos just make me scratch my head on WTF. I mean this is how you want to get attention LOL. I mean why not take your phone and walk into a business and show yourself stealing all the goodies out of a business. And then publish it as a public video LOL. Makes no sense how you or your friends would even support this video.
People get it in their head that their video will be viral or become some instagram hero so they do stuff like this and when you call them out they'll just say, "chasing the clout bro". Its really stupid. Im pretty sure that these guys really aren't friends. No real friend would let you do something stupid like this and record it while sober lol. I've done alot of dumbshit with my friends but this is on a completely different level.

Sponsored

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
Crazy video with idiots that don't think about what they are doing and the implications of their actions. When I was in the USAF during Desert Shield/Storm I was stuck in RAF Mildenhall and would ride my mountain bike on weekends to RAF Lakenheath and back just for fun. Roads in the UK are even more narrow. Cars going by at posted speeds had a tendency to suck you/bike into the middle of the lane. At the speed he was driving I wonder how it impacted the bike rider.

I would think this video would possibly impact him finding a job. Insurance will drop him and he'll end up in a pool. Stuff like this makes us all look bad. :explode: :headbang:

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
seems like everyone is making it easy to get themselves arrested. Cops neednā€™t walk a beat anymore, just watch social media videos, identify the individual and arrest ā€˜em.
I remember when I thought the internet was going to be such a useful thing to help expand peopleā€™s knowledge and bring people together beneficially, dam did I get that wrong!

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Crazy video with idiots that don't think about what they are doing and the implications of their actions. When I was in the USAF during Desert Shield/Storm I was stuck in RAF Mildenhall and would ride my mountain bike on weekends to RAF Lakenheath and back just for fun. Roads in the UK are even more narrow. Cars going by at posted speeds had a tendency to suck you/bike into the middle of the lane. At the speed he was driving I wonder how it impacted the bike rider.

I would think this video would possibly impact him finding a job. Insurance will drop him and he'll end up in a pool. Stuff like this makes us all look bad. :explode: :headbang:
I spent a lot of time on TDY in mildenhall. Some very good memories.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Thanks a lot guys. Just because I clicked on that video, now this popped up this morning.

Iā€˜m losing brain cells at a higher rate now.

Sponsored

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The fact that he lost control in a simple 1-2 shift with tire spin shows how poor a driver he actually is.... only a total rook does that..... this car is far beyond his experience level, and unfortunately because it is such a capable car he thinks he's a better driver than he is. lucky he didn't lose it at 100 plus. Video guy is probably a bigger moron for riding along.

Id be lying if I said I didn't break several laws every time I get behind the wheel but you won't see me doing it on video for "likes" and not in populated areas or busy roads.

Also worth mentioning that this is the kind of idiot that causes voodoo engine failures... Im sure a cold engine regularly sees 8250 in his hands.

Someone should keep record of the dash plate here so a future buyer doesn't end up with this poor car without knowing how badly its been treated.

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
You guys are all skipping some of the juiciest parts:

1) You gotta love the Joe Dirt "That shit'll buff out" commentary after he groan scapes it off the column and the curb. I laughed and cringed as they both decided it was way less damage than it actually is (or at least than it would be to self respecting car guys who insist on proper repairs instead of bandaids).

2) The reasons we see so much of this nowadays is 2 part, first, there's recording devices everywhere. People should take note that it's getting progressively more difficult to do just about ANYTHING outside your own private property and NOT have it recorded by someone or some camera. Secondly, 500 hp is the new 300 hp. Hell, 700 hp seems to be the new 300 hp. For 30 years, if a car had 300 hp, it was considered a pretty high hp car. With all these cars today making WAY more power than the chassis can possibly contain for idiot drivers, the combination becomes newsworthy. At least with a 265 hp 2V GT, even modified, a driver would have to REALLY REALLY try to be a jackass to lose control. Nowadays, with power and torque greatly improved but chassis and grip largely the same, it's no wonder we're seeing curb and crowd and pole eaters galore.

3) You gotta love this new generation. And I cringe writing that because it means I'm an old person. Only in this new version of America with social media and "influencers" (don't even get me started that our society is so malignant that a person can actually have a job as an "influencer"), instead of saying "hey man, please don't post that, it's really embarrassing and I'm lucky I didn't hurt myself or someone else" the idea is to post it up in the hopes of gaining clicks and money (to obviously fuel the campaign to go do more stupid shit). I guess self respect takes a backseat to attention and youtube revenue.

4) The "man" posting the video has a follow up where his hellcat gets impounded and he starts the video advertising his "only fans" account where he can teach you to be a drift master (he goes on about giving you all the secret sauce insider tricks to setting up your car, all the way to expert coaching on left foot braking, etc).

I'm afraid the whole thing is simultaneously just a couple of dumbasses doing dumb stuff and at the same time, it's a metaphor for a society overrun with shit bricks. We're inundated with morons. Just look at the election. We're ****ed. Joe Rogan was correct, the Egyptians were just a bunch of smart people who were eventually outbred by dumb people.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Same crap in build videos, if you want to see some proper building watch SV Seeker or Deboss garage. So much shite out there that's a modern version of "Beavis and Butthead wreck a perfectly good car or engine" because clicks.

I used to watch sailing videos now they are all about the bikini clad wife/girlfriend/model not about sailing, bar for "Adventures of an old seadog" and even he had to move from pure sailing videos to the places I visit Vlog type stuff

It is getting hard to find actual informative videos. Bah humbug grumble grumble grumble

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
I spent a lot of time on TDY in mildenhall. Some very good memories.
TDY for me as well and yeah, a very cool place with the clubs being offbase with women from around the countryside coming and lining up waiting to be signed. Saw some crazy stuff there. Exercises in the winter time was the only way to wear a MOP suite. :) My home base was Dyess. You from Dyess/Pope? (C130 rotations) Crazy winter storms there and the only time I've seen a -86 power unit blowing across the flight line along with non power AGE stands/equipment.

I worked in AGE which has mostly been outsourced now. Some great memories and I would do the same thing all over again! TY for your service sir! :like:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TDY for me as well and yeah, a very cool place with the clubs being offbase with women from around the countryside coming and lining up waiting to be signed. Saw some crazy stuff there. Exercises in the winter time was the only way to wear a MOP suite. :) My home base was Dyess. You from Dyess/Pope? (C130 rotations) Crazy winter storms there and the only time I've seen a -86 power unit blowing across the flight line along with non power AGE stands/equipment.

I worked in AGE which has mostly been outsourced now. Some great memories and I would do the same thing all over again! TY for your service sir! :like:
I was a 135 guy. McGuire. We would always hit the ground running. Hop in a cab and go to cambridge. They had a neat pub called the eagles nest, where during WWII, pilots would write their names on the ceiling with the soot from their zippo lighters. Those names were still there when I frequented back in the late 90s

Yes, I remember the O club. I dont recall which nights the local ladies were allowed on base, but wow.... you brought back some memories.

Edit to add:
The pub in Cambridge I spoke of was The Eagle. I just wanted to correct myself in case anyone finds themselves there. A neat place.
Sponsored

Last edited: