Sponsored

Irresponsible driving = crashed Shelby

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
We were all young and dumb once. I remember doing burn outs in college with my friend standing on my hood. I am not proud of it but with age comes wisdom.

I feel like people get old and forget what being young is like, some of you old f@#ers need a hug.
Agreed. The video was eerily familiar to me... I wrapped a 5.0 Fox body around a pole being stupid in my early 20's. Of course it was the only pole around for a block...and the city charged me to replace it. Anyway, I learned I did not want to feel that way again, ever.
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I went to that tool's YT page (the videographer) and he posted his Hellcat Charger getting impounded. LOL - Also, it looks like his house is probably not worth that much more than his car.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
And there are some who want 16 year olds to vote.
Hood surfing was a stupid HS thing, didn’t know it went into college years.
We know someone who’s son did it a few years ago. Pretty messed up to this day with a brain injury.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Kid's playing with daddy's money and don't respect it. I drove worse than that as a kid, but it was my Z28, my money. Kid surely comes from new money.

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Won't even watch it. There's a time and a place for this shit (track/drag strip).

I'm not young (30) but I'm younger than the typical C7/350 etc crowd and age is irrelevant.

It's about thinking beyond your own needs and respecting the power of the car/people.

Sponsored

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Wow. I never realized I was in the company of so many self righteous, and consummate group of people.
It's one thing to do burnouts and donuts. I do it all the time when no one is around.

It's another to drive like a total asshole when cyclists, pedestrians etc are close by.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Time and place conversation, and doing 100mph past cyclists on a 2 lane with no hard shoulder on either side is not ever the fucking place to do that.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
And just to add yeah I have driven like a muppet in my youth and not so youth...but not in residential areas or where pedestrians or cyclists were present. I've no problem with the messing about at the end of the video but the run up to that???? hell no, not even in my stupider years.

Sponsored

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Wow. I never realized I was in the company of so many self righteous, and consummate group of people.
Like others mentioned above, there's a time and a place. I did my fair share of stupid shit too in my early 20s when I got my 96 Cobra. I took a turn too fast, hopped a curb and just missed a tree. Speeding past cyclist though on a small two lane road is just not having any common sense. This kid is an idiot and you can tell he doesn't really give a shit about the car from his reaction when it happened and how quickly he pulled the car off the curb. He's lucky he didn't lose control earlier in the video.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Like others mentioned above, there's a time and a place. I did my fair share of stupid shit too in my early 20s when I got my 96 Cobra. I took a turn too fast, hopped a curb and just missed a tree. Speeding past cyclist though on a small two lane road is just not having any common sense. This kid is an idiot and you can tell he doesn't really give a shit about the car from his reaction when it happened and how quickly he pulled the car off the curb. He's lucky he didn't lose control earlier in the video.
I will give you that he drove of that curb awfully fast but he was probably embarrassed as f#!@!. I remember how I felt after my first accident.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
These type of Videos just make me scratch my head on WTF. I mean this is how you want to get attention LOL. I mean why not take your phone and walk into a business and show yourself stealing all the goodies out of a business. And then publish it as a public video LOL. Makes no sense how you or your friends would even support this video.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just a couple of Ford techs on a test drive after an AC condenser replacement.."yeah we will get the alignment guy to fix the front end and the body shop can buff that out before the customer comes to pick it up..."

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Just a couple of Ford techs on a test drive after an AC condenser replacement.."yeah we will get the alignment guy to fix the front end and the body shop can buff that out before the customer comes to pick it up..."
sadly stuff like this happens more often than it should

recently this lady caught a place she brought her car to posting the charger online acting like it was theirs and being crazy with it.

guess they didnt think she would recognize the car and her license plate..
Sponsored