Irresponsible driving = crashed Shelby

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Way too many cyclists to drive like that. He got exactly what he deserved. He's an idiot for thinking that damage is minor based on looks. Got to be $10K+ in damage.
Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
It starts out poorly when the owner shows that he knows very little about his car but states things as if he does then they go out and drive stupid. If anything considering the lack of driving skill, he was fortunate the damage was not far worse. A bit embarrassing that these fools live in the area.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
The only difference between this idiot and other older, more experienced idiots on YouTube is age.
I‘ve seen plenty of older guys who would not be considered irresponsible buy most on this forum do really stupid things on public roads.
Some zipping through twisty residential roads where at any moment someone could pull out of their driveway. I don’t care if you’re Kevin Harvick, you’re going to crash and possibly kill someone.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Those DDE guys and other YouTubers destroy our road to my neighborhood doing donuts and burnouts all night to post on IG

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
YouTube link + a big bold title with "OMG I BLARGED THE BLURG AND IT BLUNGED!" = no view for me. I refuse to support brainless clickbait cucks who "need our support."

Don't be a tool and stop posting garbage like this.

Sponsored

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Those DDE guys and other YouTubers destroy our road to my neighborhood doing donuts and burnouts all night to post on IG
DDE is the worst. You guys think the SpeedPhenom kid is bad? Try watching 20 seconds of Daily Driven Exotics. The guy that runs that DDE channel is my age and acts like a kid who just got his license. The new trend I'm seeing is taking over the busy restaurant section of Beverly Hills and speeding up and down the street. Like how dumb can you be?

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
You have to honestly ask yourself on how this incriminates yourself and should any insurance company know of this person?????. Good luck getting insurance and even if they do it will be huge premiums. DUMB ass driving in RESIDENTIAL neighborhoods at those speeds. I think people forget you will go to jail if your car kills someone and nowadays once your at a certain speed its called a Terrorist act I believe. And thanks for labeling the Mustang owners for the Insurance Industry as high risk drivers DUMB ASS.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I saw this prior and winced as he drove like an arsehole past cyclists etc. Then he proved it at the end. Muppet

Nice car, shame about the driver.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
DDE is the worst. You guys think the SpeedPhenom kid is bad? Try watching 20 seconds of Daily Driven Exotics. The guy that runs that DDE channel is my age and acts like a kid who just got his license. The new trend I'm seeing is taking over the busy restaurant section of Beverly Hills and speeding up and down the street. Like how dumb can you be?
I can't stand those douche bags and that Alex Choi who's always on social media. Seriously every night you hear someone doing a run up our canyon, but cops never make it in time

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
YouTube link + a big bold title with "OMG I BLARGED THE BLURG AND IT BLUNGED!" = no view for me. I refuse to support brainless clickbait cucks who "need our support."

Don't be a tool and stop posting garbage like this.
I'm surprised he didn't get the coveted "Twat Waffle" award from you. I guess the selection criteria is stricter than I thought.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
You have to honestly ask yourself on how this incriminates yourself and should any insurance company know of this person?????. Good luck getting insurance and even if they do it will be huge premiums. DUMB ass driving in RESIDENTIAL neighborhoods at those speeds. I think people forget you will go to jail if your car kills someone and nowadays once your at a certain speed its called a Terrorist act I believe. And thanks for labeling the Mustang owners for the Insurance Industry as high risk drivers DUMB ASS.
We were all young and dumb once. I remember doing burn outs in college with my friend standing on my hood. I am not proud of it but with age comes wisdom.

I feel like people get old and forget what being young is like, some of you old f@#ers need a hug.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I'm surprised he didn't get the coveted "Twat Waffle" award from you. I guess the selection criteria is stricter than I thought.

There's so many charred overcooked twat waffles out there that I need to think of a new carbohydrate. :cwl:

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
He deserved to crash that car for that stupid monstrosity of a tacked on hood vent. He clearly deserves his public shaming.

Enjoy your increased insurance premium moron.
Actually that vent is a Trackspec hood vent and they're not bad. Twat waffle twinkle toes just didn't install it correctly. If you screw up the install, it'll fold in on itself and look like a 1 star motel room set of blinds.
Sponsored