Sponsored

Interior - seats

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBA
Just watching the Jay Leno interviewing Mr Perciak and what caught my attention is the manually adjusted Recaro seats - that is a phenomenal seat choice.
Never been a fan of heavy electrics, and Recaro seats are a must for a track workout.
Does anyone have any idea if this is something that will be a part of the Track Pack on the GT?
Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
STANDARD LEATHER SEATING
seat_design.jpg

trolls56

Threads
Reaction score
Cloth recaros in the base models and leather recaros in the premium models for a couple years now. I don't care about the power part but would love to seem the heated and cooled.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
These are the Upgrades...
I assume the upgraded seats are heated and cooled (perforated leather)? Those brown seats are outstanding.

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I assume the upgraded seats are heated and cooled (perforated leather)? Those brown seats are outstanding.

Almost like the saddle leather in my car. I love how upscale the saddle makes the interior. The black interiors look great as well and is a close second choice for me.

The heated/cooled seem to be the comfort package option, but the seats could/would still be the same things. The current 400a leather seats have perforations as well.

Dirk McGurck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sport
Almost like the saddle leather in my car. I love how upscale the saddle makes the interior. The black interiors look great as well and is a close second choice for me.

The heated/cooled seem to be the comfort package option, but the seats could/would still be the same things. The current 400a leather seats have perforations as well.
They should allow any interior/exterior combination. Enough of this bullshit of only black with light blue exterior.

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Like todays car it will have standard cloth...cloth Recaro...standard leather...leather Recaro...Upgraded leather.

Upgrades are Black, Mustang Saddle and Ceramic...(see 2014 Fusion Titanium Upgrade) in the same design as saddle...so black w/ceramic inserts.

standard.jpg
upgrade.jpg

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Like todays car it will have standard cloth...cloth Recaro...standard leather...leather Recaro...Upgraded leather.

Upgrades are Black, Mustang Saddle and Ceramic...(see 2014 Fusion Titanium Upgrade) in the same design as saddle...so black w/ceramic inserts.

You are talking about the difference between the 400a and 401a interiors. The 401a is different for sure, but in no way an upgrade when strickly speaking about the seats. Practically speaking the 401a was the source of more complaints about wrinkling leather than the 400a(which I have). And the 400a is perforated while the 401a seat covers were solid leather. Saddle was only available with the 400a interior.

trolls56

Threads
Reaction score
Looks the like standard 2015 seats have much more support than the 2014 stock seats. It might make the choice between the standard seats with heated and cooled option or the Recaros a harder choice. Personally would atleast love cooled recaros as i don't plan on driving mustang during winter.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'd love Recaros, but the "tombstone" design with the integrated headrest are a bit dominating, in my opinion.

The Recaros in the Focus ST strike a nice balance. Plus, it'd nice to have the electric memory function.

Sponsored