Sponsored

Insurance Quote

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Guess I see why... tonight a 2015+ was crashed in the median... not sure if okay, ambulance, firetrucks, and multiple police vehicles at the site.

Really stupid location to have an accident... s/he basically came off the ramp and hit the gas in the turn or was going too fast to turn * and hit the concrete divider.

Mustang looked totaled. Looked like "cars and coffee". Okay, that was cheap... lol

* Guess theoretically could have made a maneuver to miss a jaywalker or another driver acting stupid....
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Wow. I am 22, countless speeding tickets, several points. And my insurance is only around $4600/year. Something is wrong there for you

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
wow im only 21 and for both my RED mustang gt a VW gli (both full coverage), i only pay 169 a month with Geico :shrug:

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
wow im only 21 and for both my RED mustang gt a VW gli (both full coverage), i only pay 169 a month with Geico :shrug:
I'm calling B.S. on that one son.

Unless they're in your parent's names or some other weird reason. I'm old, and still pay out the wazoo for insurance, and have 0 points. More than you pay for two cars.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Damn, to be 21 you sure have owned a lot of nice cars.

This is probably why these cars cost so much to insure. Just look at how many total loss claims there are! And this doesn't count the ones that were repaired.

https://www.iaai.com/Search?url=pd6JWbJ9kRzcBdFK3vKeyvSA0Ox207dzmAg6bWflAFKi0ah7f1fDGR1ZIbzYxzhYRl87LSaSUL6yBKnoymEI5A==&crefiners=&keyword=ford%20mustang
Lots of sadness in that website. Found two Shelbys. One didn't look that bad. Front bumper and a hood. Saw lots of aftermarket airboxs too. Notice how many were very low mileage?

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
Just did another quote on GEICO, you can now select 2018 Mustang GTs from their database. It came out to be $760/6mo for me for 100k/300k, $50k property and comprehensive coverage on a GT with $250 deductible (no rental, roadside assistance, or mechanical failure coverage) plus my Jeep with liability only.
no accidents or tickets, maximum discounts GEICO will allow me.
64 year old, no accidents or tickets, driving 2017 GT Premium vert:
100/300/100, 500 deduct, $774/6 months, been with State Farm 35 years, Allstate prior to that.

State Farm has the best no hassle claims experience and lifetime warranty on repairs claims.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
I'm calling B.S. on that one son.

Unless they're in your parent's names or some other weird reason. I'm old, and still pay out the wazoo for insurance, and have 0 points. More than you pay for two cars.
I agree. A 21 year old with two cars, including a GT, has trust fund baby written all over it.

I pay about 2k a year for full coverage with 250 deductibles in NJ. Had the car for a year, and the insurance went down 200 bucks already.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I agree. A 21 year old with two cars, including a GT, has trust fund baby written all over it..
Well.....I wasn't going to say anything, but.....yeah, I'd guess the same thing.

Sponsored

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
64 year old, no accidents or tickets, driving 2017 GT Premium vert:
100/300/100, 500 deduct, $774/6 months, been with State Farm 35 years, Allstate prior to that.

State Farm has the best no hassle claims experience and lifetime warranty on repairs claims.
I am 62 and am at $604, but live in a small town and the car is driven less than 7K a year.

State Farm has been a dream to work with . I have had two car claims and one home in 35 years, no hassle.

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I agree. A 21 year old with two cars, including a GT, has trust fund baby written all over it.

I pay about 2k a year for full coverage with 250 deductibles in NJ. Had the car for a year, and the insurance went down 200 bucks already.
Close, but no they aren't in my parents name, being military helps a lot though for the insurance :cheers:

And I get a good driver discount/multicar discount

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

I would be the first to admit if they were in their names but they aren't, my first 3 cars were in their name though but I've always made the payments. Military discount, multicar and good driver help my insurance. I used to pay 255 a month through usaa but now pay 169 for GEICO, but I do have 1000 deductibles.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Not to mention these cars are ridiculously expensive to repair (body damage). As I found out with mine last month. $13,000 for a tree hitting the quarter. Now my beautiful Mustang is going to be parted out in a junkyard.

Wow! Just for a qt panel? Sounds like frame, suspension, and undercarriage work too.

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
I would be the first to admit if they were in their names but they aren't, my first 3 cars were in their name though but I've always made the payments. Military discount, multicar and good driver help my insurance. I used to pay 255 a month through usaa but now pay 169 for GEICO, but I do have 1000 deductibles.

Thank you for your service!
Sponsored