SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I had Bobs Auto Sports do my Roush hood vents in carbon fiber, color match my redline hood struts and color match one of their oil separators. Everything turned out awesome. Only thing I had time to install last night was the oil separator. Install took 15 minutes. Its looks great. I've ran Bob's oil separators on my GT500 and previous 03 Cobra with excellent results.

Sponsored

aiiye

The Guy From The Thing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Are those braided lines standard or extra? Love the look.

Sponsored

dblizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I see that the oil separator is on the passenger side and that is what Bob's Auto Parts sells. I am sort of new to all this but isn't there one that goes on the other side too? Just wondering why they only sell one? I'm assuming it's the more important side for it to be on?

wjlowe111

Knowledge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white
What is the oil separator suppose to accomplish; Enlighten me..Does it just keep oil out of the intake?

OP
OP
SVT_N8

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
yah my stock line had oil residue all through it and my car only has 600 miles on it.

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I see that the oil separator is on the passenger side and that is what Bob's Auto Parts sells. I am sort of new to all this but isn't there one that goes on the other side too? Just wondering why they only sell one? I'm assuming it's the more important side for it to be on?
it's on the passenger side because that's the side that the line runs to the intake manifold. Only one line on one side for that so no need for a driver's side. Some car's are on the left, ours is on the right.

Sponsored

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
so catch cans are called oil separators here? o_O
are they the same exact thing with just different wording?

15GTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I love mine it looks awesome and works great! Unfortunately it won't work with my Procharger kit so I have a matte black ultimate series for sale. Fits Pp cars.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Only the passenger side PCV hose has any potential for oil coming through it. The driver's side is clean air coming in. Passenger side is 'dirty' air coming out.

wjlowe111

Knowledge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
white
Doesn't your exhaust get rid of the oil that goes through your intake; I don't really see where its worth it unless its a turbo or supercharger..Just my take.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Doesn't your exhaust get rid of the oil that goes through your intake; I don't really see where its worth it unless its a turbo or supercharger..Just my take.
You will be surprised at what you find inside an oil separator.
Sponsored