Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

5.0onBoard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GTPPP
Not sure if anyone can use it, but I got a $750 card in the mail despite the fact the wife and I already have 2015 Fords.
I could use it. Going to pick 2 vehicles up this weekend. Is it a hard card or a code number?
Sponsored

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I could use it. Going to pick 2 vehicles up this weekend. Is it a hard card or a code number?

Probably would never make it to AZ by tomorrow

5.0onBoard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GTPPP
Thanks man.

Very cool of you to offer anyways.

I got a 500 rebate bonus and xplan so Im probably rolling with that and see how I do.

15GTStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Thanks man.

Very cool of you to offer anyways.

I got a 500 rebate bonus and xplan so Im probably rolling with that and see how I do.
No problem! Enjoy the two new cars!!!

Up for grabs to anyone else wanting this

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well, was going for one of two cars today using the 0%/72 + $1000 rebate + $750 private coupon.

One car the local dealer was going to ship in sold last night.

The other car, Deep Impact Blue GT, I went to look at today was just conveyed to me when I got there that it was sitting at the Browns training camp the past few weeks on display.

A beautiful color but it was scratched all up and a few areas would of needed body/paint work to fix. As much as I wanted the Labor day deal I couldn't purchase a car knowing it needed paint work right off the bat. Plus that color screamed high maintenance; going to stick to finding Guard, Ingot, or Magnetic. The body panels looked fine and it drove great even though it was an Auto. :D

Oh well; maybe next year! :(

Good luck to all those who just got one with these deals or close on one before the sale ends on Monday.

Sponsored

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Private cash is assigned to your name and address, no one else can use it outside of your household.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 113

Locodmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stang 2016 Race Red Premium
Hope this help.

I started looking at this forum 2 month ago, and went for everything I could get.

This is all I have, hopefully is helpful.

1. Military rebate $500.00

2. College $500.00

I know you can only use one but this is for info.

3. Brochures. I receive one to my email for $1000.00

I received 2 brochures $750.00 each

4. EAA Rebate, Thank You Pony GRR for $750.00 with the Xplan.

"Is not the money you make is the money you save"

Thank you! :ford:

:D:D:cheers:

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 Mustang GT
Wait, so we can only choose the highest rebate, locodmd? Or you have to choose specifically between those two if you qualify for both? I was under the impression that you got anyone that you qualified for... But that would be a substantial amount of money for me, so I'm sure my dealer would not accept it. I'm ordering using X-Plan (can't use military rebate), but my price still seems relatively steep considering my lack of options.

Locodmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stang 2016 Race Red Premium
Wait, so we can only choose the highest rebate, locodmd? Or you have to choose specifically between those two if you qualify for both? I was under the impression that you got anyone that you qualified for... But that would be a substantial amount of money for me, so I'm sure my dealer would not accept it. I'm ordering using X-Plan (can't use military rebate), but my price still seems relatively steep considering my lack of options.

Well,

This is all I have found. I been told by a dealership, you can use the EAA $750 and the $1000 brochure on top of the current rebates with the Xplan.

If you find a good deal NON xplan you can use the $1000 and the $500 either military or college.

I am going this PM to see what I can lock in.

Good Luck:ford:

Reactions: 113

Sponsored

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Well,

This is all I have found. I been told by a dealership, you can use the EAA $750 and the $1000 brochure on top of the current rebates with the Xplan.

If you find a good deal NON xplan you can use the $1000 and the $500 either military or college.

I am going this PM to see what I can lock in.

Good Luck:ford:
And by $1000 brochure, you're referring to the rebate from the Labor Day sale?

SeanR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
Never mind. I'm an idiot... I signed up for MCA, so no I'm pissed I have to sign up for another site for the coupon. Applied for the brochure but haven't gotten it yet.

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Where does one get the brochure with the magic $1000?

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So... For the $500 retail customer cash, the offer states "new retail delivery from dealer,stock"

Does my ordered vehicle qualify? I'd say it would as the car has to be processed into the dealer and on the dealer lot before I can Purchase it, right?
image.jpg

ry1980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350 convenience pk, shadow black
I took delivery of my ordered GT yesterday. With a Private Cash offer of $750 and the $500 cash back mentioned above, $1250 was knocked off my negotiated price. MSRP of over 42 and pre rebate price of 38.3k (2016, oxford white, auto,.401, Navigation, 18" Foundry wheels, Spare tire, Reverse Sensing system, spoiler delete). Dealer had put wheel locks and tint on it by mistake, so it was free. FYI - the price above is without TTL.

Puzzling thing is that Ford financing had to be used in order to receive the 750 offer. Or at least that's what the Finance person told me. Yes, the rate sucked, 4.9 at 60 months despite my good credit. I am going to pay it off soon any way, but I had a hard time believing such was the case.
Sponsored

Last edited: