Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

BULLITTGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
I just logged into Ford's partner site and the EAA $750 offer is back. You can join the EAA and request a x plan pin and get $750 incentive. I used this when I bought mine in January.
Enter partner code EAA01 to see x plan pricing and there's a link to the $750 incentive.
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/home.do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440978425.988317.jpg
Thanks for this info. Just have one question. So I generated my EAA pin # and it sent me an email confirmation. Do I also receive an email with the EAA $750 rebate, or is it tied to my pin # when I go to the dealer?
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Thanks for this info. Just have one question. So I generated my EAA pin # and it sent me an email confirmation. Do I also receive an email with the EAA $750 rebate, or is it tied to my pin # when I go to the dealer?
When you are on the EAA Ford Partner home page scroll down towards the bottom of the page where it has the info on the $750.00 offer and click on the "register now" and it will take you to the registration page for the offer. Once you complete that it will give you the certificate that you print out. :cheers:

BULLITTGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
When you are on the EAA Ford Partner home page scroll down towards the bottom of the page where it has the info on the $750.00 offer and click on the "register now" and it will take you to the registration page for the offer. Once you complete that it will give you the certificate that you print out. :cheers:
Awesome, I was able to get my $750 EAA offer!:headbang:

I had already been a member of MCA since last year and generated a pin # from that. When I saw the EAA was offering the $750 offer, I joined that organization last night. Do I need to be a member of the EAA for any length of time before purchasing a vehicle to qualify for x-plan pricing? I know on the EAA website it says :
EAA DISCOUNT.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Awesome, I was able to get my $750 EAA offer!:headbang:

I had already been a member of MCA since last year and generated a pin # from that. When I saw the EAA was offering the $750 offer, I joined that organization last night. Do I need to be a member of the EAA for any length of time before purchasing a vehicle to qualify for x-plan pricing? I know on the EAA website it says :
That's what I've been afraid of. I hope I didn't waste my money on the EAA membership.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I ordered my 2015 on November 17 and used my MCA membership to get an X plan pin. I joined EAA in December and got the $750 certificate which expired 1/2. I had my dealer protect the expiring certificate and used it when I took delivery on 1/23. YMMV

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I just signed up for EAA this morning and was able to generate my X-Plan Pin and also received my $750.00 eCertificate that has expiration date of 1/4/16 so it will be valid when I take delivery of my 2016.
I just signed up for EAA and generated a PIN. (My employer is also a Ford Partner but I had not yet generated a PIN. The dealer ordered it for X-plan price anyway).

I immediately received the email with the x-plan PIN but no mention of the $750 EAA incentive. Does this come separately?

Sponsored

bobbyh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I just signed up for EAA and generated a PIN. (My employer is also a Ford Partner but I had not yet generated a PIN. The dealer ordered it for X-plan price anyway).

I immediately received the email with the x-plan PIN but no mention of the $750 EAA incentive. Does this come separately?
Yes, you will have to generate it online. See SC Ruby's post #946 above.

I was able to get my X-plan PIN and $750 eCertificate after just joining the EAA recently.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

There is a short application you need to fill out for the $750 via the EAA X-Plan portal. Once you fill that out you'll get the $750 eCertificate immediately, and then they'll also email you the eCertificate as well.

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I clicked on that link about 8 times...didn't scroll down enough! Sheesh, this wait must be driving me crazy! Filled it out and got my coupon immediately.

Huge thanks to everyone involved and sorry for the idiocy. :tsk:

Reactions: 113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I clicked on that link about 8 times...didn't scroll down enough! Sheesh, this wait must be driving me crazy! Filled it out and got my coupon immediately.

Huge thanks to everyone involved and sorry for the idiocy. :tsk:
:lol::doh::lol:

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
Just printed my EAA $750 eCertificate. What have dealerships wanted to verify EAA membership?

I didn't see anywhere to print an id on the EAA site. Would guess that there will be one in the mail.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just printed my EAA $750 eCertificate. What have dealerships wanted to verify EAA membership?

I didn't see anywhere to print an id on the EAA site. Would guess that there will be one in the mail.
I just printed the confirmation of my 1 year membership purchase that I got in my email. I plan to bring that with me to the dealership alongside the eCertificate when I pickup my car. Hopefully everything works out with it.

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Should also get a card in the mail.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

You can only get the certificate if you're an EAA member. My dealer never asked me for proof of my EAA or MCA membership.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coming soon
You can only get the certificate if you're an EAA member. My dealer never asked me for proof of my EAA or MCA membership.

I just went to the dealership to buy a '15 mustang gt w/ the labor day sale of $1000 cash back 0% 72mo apr.

They said that there's no way they can use my ecertificate because there's no where to input it. Do you know if this is true? I feel like I just wasted $40.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I just went to the dealership to buy a '15 mustang gt w/ the labor day sale of $1000 cash back 0% 72mo apr.

They said that there's no way they can use my ecertificate because there's no where to input it. Do you know if this is true? I feel like I just wasted $40.
This guy didn't have a problem, e mail Program HQ.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=760550

Sponsored