Sponsored

Incentives & Rebates

S550 Sema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
Could you provide the link where you put your email address in to receive that email?

IG - S550_Sema

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/Perf Pack, 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Me too, me too

drbrian722

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I received the exact email as above with the $750. I have no proof of this, but I requested electronic brochures of vehicles that have incentives. I figured if I request a Mustang brochure they'll just send one, but if I request a Taurus or Fusion they'll want to sway me from a Camry or whatever else is out there and sweeten the deal by throwing me the $750. As I said I have no proof that did anything, but the logic made sense to me.
http://www.ford.com/brochures/

Sponsored

S550 Sema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP2
Was that the first thing they sent you or did you get the brochure in the email and a while after get the coupon?

IG - S550_Sema

JohninAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Range Rover HSE
Mine come from Ford Vehicles.com

Are your emails from:
Ford Marketing <[email protected]>
Subject: Shop for a Ford and see how we Go Further

With a body/msg like this? All I have seen from the three of these I got so far is a link to the Ford website and the standard $500 Cash Rebate.

Where on 'lucky' emails or how do you find the $750 Private Cash coupon?
Thanks.
This is how its headed :A special offer just for you.

John, ready to roll? Because we've got something to get you going.
You're always on the go. Now you can SAVE UP TO $750* on a vehicle that helps you go further. At Ford, we have an enticing lineup of fun-to-drive vehicles that offer features designed to add ease, convenience and efficiency to life on the go. Use your offer toward one of them, including a new 2015 Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX Hybrids, Fusion + Hybrid or Escape.

I opened the coupon and the only Mustangs it wont work on is the 50th anniversary and the GT350.:)

JohninAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Range Rover HSE

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
This is how its headed :A special offer just for you.

John, ready to roll? Because we've got something to get you going.
You're always on the go. Now you can SAVE UP TO $750* on a vehicle that helps you go further. At Ford, we have an enticing lineup of fun-to-drive vehicles that offer features designed to add ease, convenience and efficiency to life on the go. Use your offer toward one of them, including a new 2015 Fiesta, Focus, C-MAX Hybrids, Fusion + Hybrid or Escape.

I opened the coupon and the only Mustangs it wont work on is the 50th anniversary and the GT350.:)
Seriously, did you really think that Ford needs to entice Buyers with an additional $750 Incentive Rebate to purchase a limited (availability) edition of the 50th Anniversary Mustang or GT350? I`m frankly surprised that Ford has allowed these Incentive Rebates to work with X-Plan PIN purchases.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I opened the coupon and the only Mustangs it won't work on is the 50th anniversary and the GT350.:)
Seriously, did you really think that Ford needs to entice Buyers with an additional $750 Incentive Rebate to purchase a limited (availability) edition of the 50th Anniversary Mustang or GT350?
Phil,
I took JohninAZ's remark as positive, meaning that he was elated that the $750 worked on Mustangs (and not surprised or concerned that two special Mustangs were not include). :headbang:

Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Phil,
I took JohninAZ's remark as positive, meaning that he was elated that the $750 worked on Mustangs (and not surprised or concerned that two special Mustangs were not include). :headbang:
I wasn`t attempting to be critical. I ended my Post by saying that I was frankly surprised that any of these $750 Incentive Promotions were eligible to be combined with the X-Plan. I used mine "EAA" plus the extra $500 on my X-Plan purchase of a 2015 Mustang Convertible myself.

gunman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Has anyone gotten $750 Private cash coupons in the mail in the past week or two? I have not gotten any (yet) from my 20 requests on 2/5. Just wondering if there has been any recent action as I am in the 2-3 week window to be looking out for one.
I received a brochure with a $500 rebate which expires at the end of March. I have been following this thread and I think that is simply the rebate that is on the website and not an additional $500. I will of course try as my ordered mustang should be in on 3/26/15. I will let you know if it is in addition to the $500 rebates on mustangs right now.

gunman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Will the $500 rebate go up or go away after April 1, 2015?

I see on the ford website that there is currently a $500 cash rebate on the Mustang. It expires on 3/31/15 so I am curious if people think it will:

A - Go up?
B - Go down?
C - Go away completely?

My 2015 is slated to be delivered on 3/26/15 so I am wondering if I should wait until 4/1/15?

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I received a brochure with a $500 rebate which expires at the end of March. I have been following this thread and I think that is simply the rebate that is on the website and not an additional $500. I will of course try as my ordered mustang should be in on 3/26/15. I will let you know if it is in addition to the $500 rebates on mustangs right now.
The $500 is the "Cash Back" rebate that's standard. It has been offered by Ford on the website for a long time. This rebate is not likely to go up or down any time soon, IMHO. I asked the same question towards the end of Feb when the $500 'Cash Back' was due to expire 2/28. 3/1 showed up and Bingo same amount for another 30 days!
My 2¢
(my opinion is free. And worth every penny of it! :lol:)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Saw a commercial for $750 off Ford cars, for owners of competitor's cars. Not sure if you have to trade in a non-Ford to get it or other details.
Sponsored