OP
OP
Murdered Out Pony

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Everyone here at work keeps saying they are going to throw me a baby shower for my car.

Is it wrong that I am going to get a camera system for my house and garage so on the days I don't drive it I will have a live feed to look at her?
Nothing wrong with that at all.
In fact, thanks for the idea!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Murdered Out Pony

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife likes to say "You're going to have nothing to obsess about after your car arrives." I don't want to let her know that I'll be obsessing over this car for as long as I'm alive. Better to keep that a secret (from her).

For me it's going to be less about the love of the car, and more about the accomplishment of getting something so nice. I've invested a lot of time and energy in my family for the last 20 years, and only recently have I started doing 'me' things. This car is going to be the biggest 'me' thing I've ever done.

No compromises.

No regrets.

It's been a lot of work to get to this point, and that's what makes it so very sweet!

Congrats!
It's both the car and the accomplishment for me.
congrats to you too!
Congrats to everyone!

OP
OP
Murdered Out Pony

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NO reason to be embarrassed man. For many of us, getting a new performance car is the realization of a dream that has been many years in the making, often after sacrificinig or a lot of hard work. Enjoy it, enjoy the moment, most of all enjoy the car.
:thumbsup: :amen:

OP
OP
Murdered Out Pony

Murdered Out Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think I'm going to have one. Pretty sure I'm not, actually. I think I need to find out what sort of Satanic ritual is required to get a VIN.
They said if I told anyone they would keep my car.

Hang in there, it will come.
Sponsored