A little buyers remorse

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
I'm so glad to be out of my (Ford's problem now!) 15 Premium EcoBoost PP and in my 16 Premium GT PP loaded. I'm never buying a turbo car again! I love my GT more than any other car I have ever owned! Thankfully I won my Lemon Law claim and ended up getting $1885 off the price difference on the GT. Between that, X plan, and incentives I'm sitting in a gorgeous redline interior at over 2k below invoice!!!!! My buddy did my finance and told me Ford lost plenty on my upgrade!!!!! I'm glad I fought Ford because they couldn't build the EcoBoost with a single panel straight! I'm getting her all prettied up this week. Tint today, detail w/minor paint correction and CQuartz coating on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. Good luck OP.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I could be happy with ANY of the colors in the s550 lineup....other than black and it's not because it's not attractive, but my OCD goes buck wild!!!

I like the magnetic but I also know how it feels to have buyers remorse.

YOLO! And thanks for the kind words! :cheers:

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Hello all. Last November I purchased a magnetic EB. Has the adaptive cruise and shaker audio. It's a good car it is fun and I average 24mpg constantly. I'm a bit of a clean freak this is my first dark color and long story short I would love an I got silver mustang. I got it for around 37 otd. Down payment of 14k I've paid around 5k in monthly for a year I owe around 17k my car is worth "22"k. I would like a silver with black interior I got ceramic now gets dirty easily. I got silver but I think it would be more of a waste if I got another EB should I just get te GT? If I got the GT all I would want is premium silver and black interior if EB it would be premium black interior and wouldn't try and get PP. any recommendations? I'm not too sure how trade in work when I don't own the car I've never traded in in that situation I've always owned the car. Good thing is I'm not upside down?
Having been in the car business in the past, I can assure you that the amount you will lose trading on a new GT would allow you to have your present car detailed every week for the rest of your life... well, maybe not that long, but a long, long time.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
I'm so glad to be out of my (Ford's problem now!) 15 Premium EcoBoost PP and in my 16 Premium GT PP loaded. I'm never buying a turbo car again! I love my GT more than any other car I have ever owned! Thankfully I won my Lemon Law claim and ended up getting $1885 off the price difference on the GT. Between that, X plan, and incentives I'm sitting in a gorgeous redline interior at over 2k below invoice!!!!! My buddy did my finance and told me Ford lost plenty on my upgrade!!!!! I'm glad I fought Ford because they couldn't build the EcoBoost with a single panel straight! I'm getting her all prettied up this week. Tint today, detail w/minor paint correction and CQuartz coating on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier. Good luck OP.

Glad you like your car, but GT, ecoboost or V6 are all built on the same assembly line by the same people. There are plenty of GT's out there with problems, too. Ford's quality problems do not discriminate based on engine choice.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
37k for an ecoboost? say what... the prices some of yall have paid on this forum is mind boggling especially on the ecoboosts. I assume that's with that ridiculous cali tax but still.

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
37k for an ecoboost? say what... the prices some of yall have paid on this forum is mind boggling especially on the ecoboosts. I assume that's with that ridiculous cali tax but still.
No offense to anyone, but that would be my remorse... $37k is insane.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
OP if you can swing it financially go for it. I traded my 15' OW EB PP premium auto for my 15' OW premium GT with 6-speed. Although i did lose money on the trade i'm glad i traded and never looked back. Also since i got my Corsa exhaust i just love revving my engine and blasting around listening to that sweet exhaust note. :headbang:

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Glad you like your car, but GT, ecoboost or V6 are all built on the same assembly line by the same people. There are plenty of GT's out there with problems, too. Ford's quality problems do not discriminate based on engine choice.

I wasn't suggesting that they weren't made on a different assembly line but thanks for pointing out the obvious [emoji12]

Having owned both an EcoBoost and now the GT, I prefer the GT. They are all great cars and the beauty of the Mustang is having plenty of choices and you can choose to order one to your liking. The EcoBoost is a great car and very fun to drive but for me from a performance standpoint I feel like the GT is a better choice for me. I really didn't like the turbo and the turbo lag. Maybe all of the QC issue mine had turned me off to the thought of another EcoBoost.

Barry626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang 2.3L
Hello all. Last November I purchased a magnetic EB. Has the adaptive cruise and shaker audio. It's a good car it is fun and I average 24mpg constantly. I'm a bit of a clean freak this is my first dark color and long story short I would love an I got silver mustang. I got it for around 37 otd. Down payment of 14k I've paid around 5k in monthly for a year I owe around 17k my car is worth "22"k. I would like a silver with black interior I got ceramic now gets dirty easily. I got silver but I think it would be more of a waste if I got another EB should I just get te GT? If I got the GT all I would want is premium silver and black interior if EB it would be premium black interior and wouldn't try and get PP. any recommendations? I'm not too sure how trade in work when I don't own the car I've never traded in in that situation I've always owned the car. Good thing is I'm not upside down?
Not sure how you don't see your upside down?
You paid in total of $19,000.00 that you will NEVER see again.
They give you $22,000 for your car & pay off your $18,000 loan.
This only leaves you with $4000 to put on your new Silver GT.
Unless your made of $$$ keep what you got and be happy you have it :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP

jlmoya88

Fucking A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Gray Premium Ecoboost
I haven't test driven a GT I'm thinking if I do it'll fully convince me. Tough pill to swallow that 19k is what I payed to rent the car for a year if I do this thank you all for your comments. Honestly that silver from klassic is to blame haha it looks damn good

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram
You have paid 19k for a year, if you trade now you might as well sell off your car and just rent a mustang from enterprise. It would probably be cheaper than $19k a year. And then you could have a new color car every week if you want. And you wouldn't even need to wash it.

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram

s550 sexy lines + Ingot Silver = :eyebulge: :eyebulge: :eyebulge:

You can't see scratches or dirt with this color but what you can see, the amazing shadowing of the sexy s550 lines is :love::love:

and get a GT:thumbsup:
Damn you. I owned a silver truck and loved it. I own a red truck now, and was all set to buy a DIB car, but now you have me wanting silver.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
Don't let the GT talk get to ya. Once you get in the GT it will just be another car after few months that you will be paying much more for. That new car new motor excitement all fade away soon or later. All I owned was a GT. 2 coyote from 2011 to 2014. a 11 grabber blue GT Cali special and a 13 DIBM GT. They both just became another car for me after a while. They are one heck of a motor tho! and that 5 liter sound is unmatched, but the mustang ecoboost to be specific is also a special platform. If you love turbo motor than how can anyone go wrong with the 2.3L boostplant. If you really want to trade up because of paint than I would say its really not worth the hit you are going to take, but if its about the motor than you might have a little more reasoning behind it. However, at the end of the day who am I to say what I think you should do, it's your money, your car, your life. Do whatever make you happy.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Sponsored