Sponsored

If buying Long tubes , What or who’s fit the best?

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Also, after installing the Headers and uploading your tune, does the check engine light freak out once in a while still?

@GR1MxREAPER nice
curious what the charge was fir installing and how many hours that was?
he quoted me 9 hours to install and I argued and got him down to 6 hours for install. Best money I ever spent haha… no check engine lights so far. I have about 300 miles on it.
Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I paid $400

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Having installed properly fitting LTHs on a Coyote three times now, I’d say $850 is a more than fair price.

OP
OP
Mustangfreek

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15’ GT
Back at it as i seen someone has Texas speed S550 headers in stock and has the headers only kit at $just under $800

Not much talk in this post about the cheaper headers..
ran plenty of sets of BBK’ son foxbodies with never a problem

But those Texas speed headers had my attention from before..

Any feedback on them?
Price is almost to good to pass up

Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Back at it as i seen someone has Texas speed S550 headers in stock and has the headers only kit at $just under $800

Not much talk in this post about the cheaper headers..
ran plenty of sets of BBK’ son foxbodies with never a problem

But those Texas speed headers had my attention from before..

Any feedback on them?
Price is almost to good to pass up
[/QUOT
Looking at the flange of the TSP header , the bolt holes are not slotted . This makes it a little more challenging to install . Just a thought from my past experience with header installs .

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Oh shit that’s a great price for kooks with green cats!
very much so - Id jump on those if youre looking for catted long tubes. I paid about $700 more

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
With all the work and swearing that goes into installing these I think most would rather spend more and do it once vs risk the lottery with these no name shops or eBay garbage. Also Kooks/corsa/Arh all do lots of hours on dynos when r&ding their products to make sure they are perfect. The others are just copying as close as they can to those guys but have no idea why the big companies do what they do lol. As stated above, I’ve never seen one thread about kooks/corsa or arh not fitting or having to do extr to make them fit.. the others have dozens of threads about how the y are junk or missing parts or poorly welded. If your a gambler you can save some money but in the end most people would rather save for another couple months and just get the right ones to start with. 👍🏼
Long tube headers are super easy if you know what you are doing and I have never seen a set of eBay headers that didn’t fit perfect. Maybe I just keep getting lucky. If they fit almost as good a give 90% of the power that brand name headers give for $200-$300 I don’t see any reason not to

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Long tube headers are super easy if you know what you are doing and I have never seen a set of eBay headers that didn’t fit perfect. Maybe I just keep getting lucky. If they fit almost as good a give 90% of the power that brand name headers give for $200-$300 I don’t see any reason not to
You are the first person or shop yo ever say they are “easy” To install. It isn’t about easy or hard.. it’s time. A shop isn’t charging you a bunch to install them cause they are hard. They are charging you a lot because they take 4-6 hours to install minimum from a place that has done them. There is hundreds of threads on here about 2M
And other crappy built cheapo brands that rub on stuff or rattle or don’t fit right. You must be the luckiest guy on here lol..
Sponsored