Vehicle Showcase

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
So when you reappear the cops have already been searching for you for an hour? Seems like they'd just be waiting at your residence by then.
Go back an hour, and park the car in the garage.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
So when you reappear the cops have already been searching for you for an hour? Seems like they'd just be waiting at your residence by then.
"Sorry, boys. I got home about an hour ago. You say this happened fifteen minutes ago, ten miles from here? I just took these burgers off the grill. We have plenty. You're welcome to join me and my family as well as the neighbors for a quick bite."

Sponsored

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
My original post is what we call sarcasm.:crackup:

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
"Sorry, boys. I got home about an hour ago. You say this happened fifteen minutes ago, ten miles from here? I just took these burgers off the grill. We have plenty. You're welcome to join me and my family as well as the neighbors for a quick bite."
Meanwhile your cell phone has been pinging twice and you're an hour older...

People arrange alibis that don't make sense all of the time to try to appear innocent.

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Should have taken lessons first

I think the lesson we learned in that video is if you want to run from the police you need to put in a brake/parking light disconnect. Also take out/tape up your reflectors. Black car also helps.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
tenor.gif

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Watching the video a couple times, it seems like it was staged and at the end they just wiped out.
Sounded fake, like the speaker was giving us a play-by-play of an imaginary getaway.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Meanwhile your cell phone has been pinging twice and you're an hour older...

People arrange alibis that don't make sense all of the time to try to appear innocent.
That's OK. It'll show me at home, standing by my grill. An hour older? Nope. It's already proven that the faster you go, the slower you age. NASA proved that a long time ago.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
That's OK. It'll show me at home, standing by my grill. An hour older? Nope. It's already proven that the faster you go, the slower you age. NASA proved that a long time ago.
It'll also show you exactly where they saw you running from the cops. Twice meant it's pinging in two different locations for an hour.

NASA doesn't know a thing about time travel, and time dilation only applies to traveling forward in time. The model doesn't hold up crossing the deltaT = 0 condition. It's also relative based on an observation point. If you are your own observer, an hour is an hour.

Think of it this way. If you travel faster than the speed of light, you can arrive at a destination before an event you just observed actually happens. That doesn't mean you can change it since you would have been observing yourself in that scene.
Sponsored