Ideas for wheels - winter and summer set

tsmrecnik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tilen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang 2.3
Hello and greeting from Slovenia, Europe.

In 2 months, I'm buying a 2017 Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost automatic and I'm researching what kind of wheels to buy for it.

Right now, the car has some ugly 19inc wheels on it with summer tires, which i cannot legally drive here until the 15th of March. So the first thing when i get the car, I'll buy new 20inch rims with summer tires and later on, 18inch rims with winter tires for the winter set.

I am looking for ideas and different options for both sets. The car is white with black stripes ( I will post the picture below), the writing and stripes on its edges will go away because I don't like it.

Inked2046171_LI.jpg

Please post pictures and ideas for rims and good tires to put on the Mustang, it will be greatly appreciated. :like:

Also, I want to lower the car, what is the best option for that? I still want to drive it normaly, but right now it is on its factory height and I think it is a little high :giggle:
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
There are 5000 pages of pictures and posts on both topics so if you start reading now you should be done by March. And about half way through you'll discover you have no more questions to ask. 😁

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
My only advice for wheels and tires: make sure you buy the round ones!

Also Congrats on the new car, it's a beauty
Sponsored