Sponsored

Ideas for exhaust. Going from stock to longtubes cat delete h or x and full Catback

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
LTHs and Roush axlebacks freaking scream man. I had the setup. Put in resonators and it is just right.
I have that exact setup and it's insane loud. What resonaters do you have?
Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can never tell EXACTLY what an exhaust will sound like from watching videos, but for me it was between the Corse sport cat back or the AWE touring. I went with the AWE and it sounds amazing. Deep tone, good volume, no drone, and it looks great

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I have that exact setup and it's insane loud. What resonaters do you have?
Those Vibrants everyone always recommends around this forum. Hopefully someone can chime in with the part number. @BmacIL @Zelek

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Those Vibrants everyone always recommends around this forum. Hopefully someone can chime in with the part number. @BmacIL @Zelek
1794 for 3". 1792 for 2.5". A longer 2.5" is 1793, which will reduce volume more.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
1794 for 3". 1792 for 2.5". A longer 2.5" is 1793, which will reduce volume more.
I'm considering a cat delete for mine and want to avoid the super raspiness of it. Do the vibrant resonators kill overall volume or just a bit and clean out the rasp?

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I'm considering a cat delete for mine and want to avoid the super raspiness of it. Do the vibrant resonators kill overall volume or just a bit and clean out the rasp?
1794 keeps the 3". More refined and reduces volume a bit. Made my Corsa Extremes plus catted LTH a bit cleaner and more neighbor friendly.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
The shorter ones (12") will take the edge off and get rid of most of the rasp. The 18" will reduce volume a good amount. Not sure what catback you have but make sure you get the right diameter (stock V6 catback is 2.25")

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
The shorter ones (12") will take the edge off and get rid of most of the rasp. The 18" will reduce volume a good amount. Not sure what catback you have but make sure you get the right diameter (stock V6 catback is 2.25")
My fault @BmacIL brings up a good point. My assumption was keeping full 3" but if your cat back is a smaller diameter there are different part numbers for different diameters.

OP
OP
damondewaynehuff84

damondewaynehuff84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
headers will make any system louder, the x catbacks will be a little raspier, the h a little deeper, both can be loud, but have to decide the "sound" you want and how loud you actually want it, feel free to give me a ring and we'll try to help guide you
Thanks for the response. I've actually been looking at your packages on your website. The package I want to buy it $2,300 and comes with the pypes headers and the mbrp cat back and tuner and CAI. My question to you is does that come with the h or x pipe or does that have to be bought separate? It looks like the kit comes with everything I'm wanting but says nothing about the mid pipe.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
My fault @BmacIL brings up a good point. My assumption was keeping full 3" but if your cat back is a smaller diameter there are different part numbers for different diameters.
No worries, it was just a general question not looking for the specific one from you. Based on what both of you said it would probably be the 1792 if I went Vibrant (I have GT catback pipes). I'd like the increased performance a bit more sound, but don't want the rasp that comes with it.

Sponsored

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
I know with my catless longtubes and roush mufflers it is the loudest most raspy sound ever. I'll be giving these a try for sure!

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Krona catback system is amazing. Great deep sound without being too loud. Full 3" system and fitment is perfect.
Sponsored