Ice White taillights.....or equivalent?

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
2021 California Special Black exterior
Thinking about ditching the red taillights and just discovered there are several alternatives other than OEM Ford. Would like to see what others have done on their cars. Mine is Black GT-CS, so if you have a black car that would be ideal. I noticed too you can get amber sequential on some brands.
Sponsored

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Thinking about ditching the red taillights and just discovered there are several alternatives other than OEM Ford. Would like to see what others have done on their cars. Mine is Black GT-CS, so if you have a black car that would be ideal. I noticed too you can get amber sequential on some brands.
Smoked Euros from Renegade. Lovin em, they match the paint well, easy install, plug and play. I like the smoked better than the clear whites cause the clears look pink when they're lit up to me, but gl in your search.

20230516_191514.jpg

20230519_011430.jpg

CR151S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP M6
Smoked Euros from Renegade. Lovin em, they match the paint well, easy install, plug and play. I like the smoked better than the clear whites cause the clears look pink when they're lit up to me, but gl in your search.

20230516_191514.jpg

20230519_011430.jpg
Ohhhh! I’ve had my eye on these. Nice pics

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Had Form lighting euros on my old ecoboost, looked pretty much identical to my ice white ones right now but can't speak to long term quality since I only had them for 3 months. Also the fitment where it lines up with the decklid was a bit off. I decided to just spend the couple hundred more for oem quality on my GT
IMG_3461.jpeg

Sponsored

TnWHTMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
I just switched to the OEM Ice White. Had the Form smoked previously. The Forms were very nice and I had no complaints necessarily except that they don't quite have the OEM fit BUT it was still very good. I didn't switch out because of that though. I was overall very happy with the quality.

As much as I like the dark/smoked look, I've actually made a few changes to brighten mine up a bit, like black chrome emblems and the Ice white tail lights. I just felt like the smoked tail lights were washing with the rest of the overall dark theme of the car. They look great, I just wanted to add a little contrast back and the Ice Whites helped to do that.

The second picture isn't great because of the lighting but you can see the 2 different ones side by side.

image_123986672 (1).JPG

image_123986672.JPG

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
So I unfortunately did not realize when I ordered mine that there were two different styles so I have yet to purchase another new set as I want the correct style for my Mach 1 so just make sure you're purchasing the 18+ style tail lights. I have the Renegade lights and they work great and seem bright than stock.

I will mention that I did notice that the renegade lights did not come with any foam padding on the bottom of the tail lamp assy to help stop the assembly from bouncing off the bumper or touching it at all and the ford ones did. My next purchase will be the OEM Ford clears.

Last comment I want to make about anyone mentioning the lights looking pink. They do and always will during daylight hours. You can change the mixture of direct sunlight with red to create a pink hue in the light. When it's dark out they are very bright and red (no pink at all). If you don't want any pink hue when braking then I'd definitely suggest an aftermarket smoked set.

Just my 2¢

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Here's the color difference with the parking lights on. Ford ice white is on the left. Stock red, on the right. This was taken during the day with my garage door open. At night, the parking lights don't look pink at all. During the day when the brake lights are applied, they look very red. I think they only look pink when you lock or unlock the doors and are in intense direct sunlight.
1685633553361.png

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
So I unfortunately did not realize when I ordered mine that there were two different styles so I have yet to purchase another new set as I want the correct style for my Mach 1 so just make sure you're purchasing the 18+ style tail lights. I have the Renegade lights and they work great and seem bright than stock.

I will mention that I did notice that the renegade lights did not come with any foam padding on the bottom of the tail lamp assy to help stop the assembly from bouncing off the bumper or touching it at all and the ford ones did. My next purchase will be the OEM Ford clears.

Last comment I want to make about anyone mentioning the lights looking pink. They do and always will during daylight hours. You can change the mixture of direct sunlight with red to create a pink hue in the light. When it's dark out they are very bright and red (no pink at all). If you don't want any pink hue when braking then I'd definitely suggest an aftermarket smoked set.

Just my 2¢
Thanks, great information😎

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
Here's the color difference with the parking lights on. Ford ice white is on the left. Stock red, on the right. This was taken during the day with my garage door open. At night, the parking lights don't look pink at all. During the day when the brake lights are applied, they look very red. I think they only look pink when you lock or unlock the doors and are in intense direct sunlight.
1685633553361.png
Thanks for posting a comparison view, very helpful....

Sponsored
OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
I just switched to the OEM Ice White. Had the Form smoked previously. The Forms were very nice and I had no complaints necessarily except that they don't quite have the OEM fit BUT it was still very good. I didn't switch out because of that though. I was overall very happy with the quality.

As much as I like the dark/smoked look, I've actually made a few changes to brighten mine up a bit, like black chrome emblems and the Ice white tail lights. I just felt like the smoked tail lights were washing with the rest of the overall dark theme of the car. They look great, I just wanted to add a little contrast back and the Ice Whites helped to do that.

The second picture isn't great because of the lighting but you can see the 2 different ones side by side.

image_123986672 (1).JPG

image_123986672.JPG
Nice contrast, might be my choice.... Look

OP
OP

Jerry Carguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
I would like to match this white at the front of the car.....whatcha think is closest?

IMG_20230601_125404.jpg

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I would like to match this white at the front of the car.....whatcha think is closest?

IMG_20230601_125404.jpg
IMG_4944.jpeg

this is one of my fav pics of my car if it helps you decide :giggle:

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
Ice whites for me, plug and play. Zero fitment issues
Sponsored