Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
C’mon man it was the highlight of my week lol besides that’s all kids do in class anyway. Next time for sure though.
the teacher saw him videoing the girl and yelled at him why are you videoing girls younger then you this is health class not pedophile paradise. it was honestly funny as hell

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
So what jobs do you actually have?

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Let me convey some advice to your 17 year old mind;
Your spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, & grammar are well below par. Your understanding of simple / compound / complex / compound-complex sentences is below the average 6th grader. Worry less about some 'chick', and worry more on improving your education.
I'm with you, there.

There was a guy in my home town that lots of girls thought was cute, even though he went out of his way to be stupid. The same bad judgement that made him fail the second grade twice, and fail classes the rest of the way through school, carried over into other areas of life.
He's been divorced at least twice now, and he owed tons of alimony.

The woman I'm dating is a teacher, and she's had enough of elementary school writing by lunchtime. She wouldn't put up with a guy who couldn't speak or write well.

Before her, the woman I had a crush on was an M.D., and the main things I had going for me was that I spoke in complete sentences, wrote with adequate punctuation, and I was funny. Convincing her that I'm all manly and stuff would count for something but, if I had 8 years of college education and made the money she does, that would count for more.

Last edited:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
So what jobs do you actually have?
Probably one that if something costs 18.25 and I hand him 20, after he punches it in I said wait, I have a quarter and he just sits there like a deer caught in the headlights.

Last edited:

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
My first job was checkout on a manual till, you know the ones with a handle. I was taught an easy way to give change.

Firstly always leave the customers tendered amount above till drawer where you can see it. Stops the I gave you a twenty not a ten debate.

Whatever the rung up amount is start with the pennies to bring it up to ten, add tens and 20s to get to 50, add a fifty to get to a pound. If the customer gave cash more than the nearest pound add pounds to the next 5 pounds and tens until you arrive at the tendered amount.

So say rung up amount is 18.11 and customer hands in a fifty

get 9p to get to 18.20
get 3 x 10 to get to 18.50
get 1 x 50 to get to 19.00

get 1 x pound to get to 20
get 1 x 10 to get to 30
get 1 x 20 to get to fifty

Hand money to customer, put tendered in till.

No maths required.

Assuming similar works with quarters and dimes etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
i do concrete and i also do landscaping and when i have free time and feel like it i work at a fishing and bait shop

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
i do concrete and i also do landscaping and when i have free time and feel like it i work at a fishing and bait shop
I have had both concrete work and landscaping done recently. I'm surprised you are driving a Mustang, not a Mercedes. The guy who does yard work for me must make about $4k a week.

Staceyondr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X2
Hey, dude! Just came across your story, and I know my answer might be a bit late, but high school drama is real, man! It sounds like you're into this chick, Addy, and the signs seem to be pointing in your favor. That's exciting! Here's my advice: Don't overthink it too much. Take a deep breath and go for it. Strike up a conversation with her, maybe ask about a homework assignment or something you both have in common. Just be yourself and let things flow naturally. And hey, even if she does have a boyfriend, it doesn't hurt to make a new friend, right? I recently came across some interesting insights about dating a Taurus woman. They're known for their loyalty and stability. Maybe checking out some of those traits can give you a better idea of what to expect.

Last edited:

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Apprach her and say, Hi, I'm (John). Everything will work out from there. Just tread lightly and get to know her. Hot girls can be a handful!

;)

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey, dude! Just came across your story, and I know my answer might be a bit late, but high school drama is real, man! It sounds like you're into this chick, Addy, and the signs seem to be pointing in your favor. That's exciting! Here's my advice: Don't overthink it too much. Take a deep breath and go for it. Strike up a conversation with her, maybe ask about a homework assignment or something you both have in common.
For anyone wondering what an AI bot looks like, well this post right here.
Sponsored