jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Just after a few short days of ownership, my thoughts.
I never thought I’d love this 500 like I do my 16 GT350, the manual transmission, the high rev’ing FPC engine, naturally aspirated, and the sound! My god I love the sound of that FPC Voodoo!!
This GT500 is in its own stratosphere! It’s absolutely incredible! Even being an “auto” DCT!! It’s so responsive! The DCT shifts while you are/would be thinking about it. The power just pours out of this thing so smoothly. I’m not even getting into how it breaks! The 5.2 SC’ed Predator has a sound of please someone try to race me.
my 16’ GT 350 if and when I ever sell it, will be a very low mileage car! Lol
OP if you find the opportunity and it meets your budget, jump on it, you won’t be disappointed.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I never thought I’d love this 500 like I do my 16 GT350, the manual transmission, the high rev’ing FPC engine, naturally aspirated, and the sound! My god I love the sound of that FPC Voodoo!!
This GT500 is in its own stratosphere! It’s absolutely incredible! Even being an “auto” DCT!! It’s so responsive! The DCT shifts while you are/would be thinking about it. The power just pours out of this thing so smoothly. I’m not even getting into how it breaks! The 5.2 SC’ed Predator has a sound of please someone try to race me.
OP if you find the opportunity and it meets your budget, jump on it, you won’t be disappointed.
Told you this car had something special to it/wait till u get in it!
Im pleased that you are pleased

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I remember how exhilarating it was to hit the gas for the first time in my '14 and can't imagine how I will react to this car the first time.

Thanks for the update, JW.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The GT500 is awesome. I was going to be patient and not even start looking for a year or so to let ADMs die down.

Not now. As soon as I find an MSRP deal the Hellcat is going to be owned by a Ford dealership somewhere.

It maybe 6 months or a year but I am seriously starting the real searching right now for an MSRP deal.

If by some act of God I find one tomorrow, it's a done deal. I absolutely realize a MSRP deal anytime soon will only happen by said act. LOL.
Good luck. I am at about 50 plus dealer contacts and no MSRP. Most try to sale me a GT350 or say they will find another GT500.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Don’t tempt me !
You sir , have a a dream garage !
Having a GT 500 and GT 350 is the ultimate collection
Time to update that signature .

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Told you this car had something special to it/wait till u get in it!
Im pleased that you are pleased
@Voodoo I had forgotten you went to Vegas! I can’t wait to get this car on a track!!

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I dont get this whole MSRP or bust thing. I mean 5k over the life of the car is nothing. Are you going to miss out on this experience for a small ADM? You are going to be dead soon. Be happy in this life. If you can't spring for a small ADM, you need to look at Toyota's or something.
I'm sure some of us have wiggle room. I know right now the 500 would sit in the garage until March-ish. I can be patient... maybe. lol

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
Don’t tempt me !
You sir , have a a dream garage !
Having a GT 500 and GT 350 is the ultimate collection
Time to update that signature .
Thank you very much

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just remember, some will sale their barely used 500 in the summer after life change or payment regret. Also, some will back out before delivery due to life situation. Swoop right in! Just get on the lists. The thing that is pissing me off is sales manager is not talking their people. Their people don't know if its sold or not. Wasting my time.

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I'm sure some of us have wiggle room. I know right now the 500 would sit in the garage until March-ish. I can be patient... maybe. lol
It was in the low 80s here this past weekend. No winterizing of cars here. So the desire is strong but reality is I know it’s going to take a little time to get one even if it’s at 5K over.

Sponsored

M1AK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Gt500
The dealership I ordered mine from still has 1 base car available, not sure what the ADM is on it but I paid $15k ADM on the CFTP car they had available.
It was in the low 80s here this past weekend. No winterizing of cars here. So the desire is strong but reality is I know it’s going to take a little time to get one even if it’s at 5K over.
The dealership I ordered mine from still has 1 base car available, not sure what the ADM is on it but I paid $15k ADM on the CFTP car they had available. The dealership is here in Louisiana Might be worth a call, I’m positive it won’t be at MSRP but might be at the right price for someone.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
@Voodoo I had forgotten you went to Vegas! I can’t wait to get this car on a track!!
I dont know how skilled you are, nor how skilled the driver i was with in relation to Pro's was.. I have been to several schools and ridden with all sorts of instructors, but i can tell you that the driver i rode with in vegas, ripped this car around like none i have seen before. Scared no, incredibly impressed that a car, let- alone a mustang, could do what it did, effortlessley.. I think you will not have any regrets

Just remember, some will sale their barely used 500 in the summer after life change or payment regret. Also, some will back out before delivery due to life situation. Swoop right in! Just get on the lists. The thing that is pissing me off is sales manager is not talking their people. Their people don't know if its sold or not. Wasting my time.
This lololol..

I just lost a contract a few days ago, same day my car went to released/awaiting shpment.. for the 8 minutes i had no primary source of income, letting someone else take the car was a real consideration.

** 8 minutes until i took another contract that pays more win/win for me ie NO, my car is still coming home lol

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
..for the 8 minutes i had no primary source of income,
Dang, V! That was CLOSE! <whew> MOST happy that you won't be on the street washing windows. <smile>
Sponsored