Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I got my howler! Black Nickel Black Fill. I sold my cyclone badges for about what the new ones cost, but one thing to remember about V1 cyclone badges that pop up, they are the V1 and there were not very many of them made. Maybe 20?
Sponsored

djpheer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Meh. I should have got ruby red instead of race red for my magnetic car. anyone wanna trade? lol

Cueball

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Optima EX, 2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
No silver/DIB left? WTF? I wonder how the silver/purple would look on a DIB grill. Or silver/race red. In the pics the purple looks better than the DIB anyway, but pics are deceiving.

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
This is kinda fucked. I've been waiting on these for months, championed them on the thread without ever seeing one, had a dr.'s appt. when they went on sale and missed the ones I wanted. Sour grapes maybe but seeing that some are buying multiples, (one guy 4 of them is a bit greedy), but hey it's an "all about me" world. Space City dropped the ball and must have underestimated the popularity of these even though they were allowing people to vote . All that said if anyone starts posting these for sale at some ridiculous markup gets a big fuck you from me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
This is kinda fucked. I've been waiting on these for months, championed them on the thread without ever seeing one, had a dr.'s appt. when they went on sale and missed the ones I wanted. Sour grapes maybe but seeing that some are buying multiples, (one guy 4 of them is a bit greedy), but hey it's an "all about me world". Space City dropped the ball and must have underestimated the popularity of these even though they were allowing people to vote . All that said if anyone starts posting these for sale at some ridiculous markup gets a big fuck you from me.
I agree. People just give a shit about others. Do you REALLY NEED to order a shit-ton of them for yourself? Greedy people. Maybe they should have put a limit of 2 on the website. Nobody give me any crap about "fair market practice" either.:amen:

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
This is kinda fucked. I've been waiting on these for months, championed them on the thread without ever seeing one, had a dr.'s appt. when they went on sale and missed the ones I wanted. Sour grapes maybe but seeing that some are buying multiples, (one guy 4 of them is a bit greedy), but hey it's an "all about me world". Space City dropped the ball and must have underestimated the popularity of these even though they were allowing people to vote . All that said if anyone starts posting these for sale at some ridiculous markup gets a big fuck you from me.
people are so damn greedy

AlexhadanM3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Blue
You would know.
When I said four I didn't mean four sets as in 8 total. I meant two sets, four total. I'm going to be selling the ones I don't want on the forum in the next couple of days anyway so people who missed out can pick them up.

Last edited:

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
I only got one, and it wasn't the one I wanted. The Dib version wasn't available I was on site soon as they launched.

Sponsored

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
I only got one which was a color I didn't want. I really wanted the lighting blue or the purple as those probably would of looked the best on my dib mustang. The dib badge with the black just didn't pop out like the rest. I guess the ruby red will do fine until more are released.

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Not sure why they didn't just take pre-orders instead of the voting nonsense. Being an hour or two late because of a work meeting shouldn't disqualify somebody because one person bought them in bulk. If they try reselling them here they should be shunned/banned.

But seriously, pre-orders next time guys. It'll give you a much better idea on how many you need to produce than some random internet "voting" thing.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
I ordered the same for same color car-magnetic! I almost ordered several sets in different colors because I couldn't decide...but really think the nickel with black will look the best. Do you already have a different blank decklid? If so, which one did you get...I need to get one.
I have a friend with an extra FRPP blank decklid. I'll be buying it from him to get these to look properly. Now its time to tear up the front grill. Lol

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Question for anyone who knows. Does the grill have to be removed to mount these or is there enough room to mount them without disassembling anything? Thanks.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
I'm sure, lol. For $200 probably. I thought we "reserved" them through email previously? Or did I misunderstand that?
That was to email you when they were back in stock
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.