Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
i actually was expecting some little defects, but nothing big, with how fast they were going to be shipped also since i knew it was only one guy not a major company

the guy made them for owners by owners, not to makes full profit.

after reading about the v1&v2 it doesn seem too many of those were sold and this one had a huge outcome so it had to be overwhelming but he hasnt missed a beat in my mind. i would of gave up, im too lazy.

from their website

"Our sole purpose is to bring those ideas to life - ideas that the big parts suppliers don't care about, don't hear about, or simply aren't interesting in trying something crazy. This group was never about striking it rich, but about giving back to a really great community of people who share a common love. This community has been very overwhelmingly supportive and understanding, and we aim to keep giving back as long as possible"

i dont know the guy personally but i would think of him as a friend doing something for us and i support him and his journey

and i believe they are MADE IS THE USA!
Sponsored

Last edited:

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
what you and many others don't realize is $40 gets you a mass produced badge that requires hand paint by someone on an assembly line trying to get them done as fast as possible.
I do realize that and like I said I'm cool with what they are and what they cost. Others on here and the masses on Amazon might not feel the same way. Think one star ratings.

G-Rell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
If you dont like something... return it, and do it yourself....

Its that simple.

A guy does our some of our neighborhood's xmas lights.. decent price, but we went around and around on storage and ownership of the lights... plus I didn't care for the "quality" of his installations... Nothing wrong with it, just not how I would want to do it...

SO, for a little more than his costs, my house was the best on the block (not counting the 50 inflatable guy :p ). Not mad at the light guy, and with some work, I got what I wanted...

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
what you and many others don't realize is $40 gets you a mass produced badge that requires hand paint by someone on an assembly line trying to get them done as fast as possible.

If you want a hand painted custom badge by an expert painter that paints small models on etsy, expect to spend over $50 just for professional paintwork on an item of this size+ the cost of the actual badge. maybe he can offer unpainted ones for those perfectionists of you that can then paint yourselves or dole out $50++ to have a professional do them.

I'm not saying there should be large defects, but each badge will have a slight error because they're custom painted and done so quickly so that they can be provided at such a cheap price. $40 is a steal.
Agreed.

Go look at some PLASTIC parts costs AM and CJPP sell (the manufacturer sets the pricing they just resell, but still).

Want a black plastic cover for your coolant tank, $99!!! $99 for some plastic. http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-coolant-overflow-tank-cover-mustang-1516.html

Black plastic little winglets for your front splitter? $79. FOR PLASTIC http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-chspoiler-winglets-1517.html

There are all of $5 of worth of plastic.

People are just unreasonable and you wont convince them otherwise. We're in an entitlement era of society. For $40 they wont be perfect, sorry, no matter how hard SCS tries to make them. Cost vs. quality. If they were $100 each everyone would be bitching and bashing still, so it's a no win.

If anyone wants to complain, please post when your line of badges will be out and put your money where your mouth is.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Mine came in today. Well yesterday technically I guess. These things are a lot heavier than I thought. Mine came out looking pretty good I think.

31346540763_cbcc6ff7c6_c.jpg

Sponsored

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
Still have yet to receive mine or an email back from them just checking for on update :(

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Got my badges earlier in the week. Finally got around to taking a picture! Very pleased with the results, a few imperfections but I'm one who believes in character. 110% satisfied with the product and cannot wait to get these on the car.

Shoutout to Oy at SCS for doing everything he could do to make sure we got these in our hands. If it wasn't for him, Nathan, and everyone else involved, these wouldn't be on the market at all. Thanks guys!

:cheers:
Coyote.jpg

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Anybody know if they are still shipping these things out? I haven't gotten an update on my order. Just wondering if there's still people waiting. I'm sure he's Been stressed out trying to get all these out.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Anybody know if they are still shipping these things out? I haven't gotten an update on my order. Just wondering if there's still people waiting. I'm sure he's Been stressed out trying to get all these out.
Still waiting on a shipping notification too. :(

Sponsored

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
:Oh god......its going to escalate rapidly when certain people find out something today. I'm just gonna watch the show :popcorn:

On a side note: We're still cool SCS, just keep me up to date :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.