How Would You Winterize The Bullitt?

Rreimer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I'm guessing just like me, you got yours from the dealer. Have literally never taken it out of the box since it's my daily (and now i have a sweet winter wheel and tire setup). Does it look nice?
Looks alright. Kind of thin, feels like a premium indoor one from cover craft I have for another car.
It’s only been on once in its life as well
F6982BAA-17D5-435C-83CD-2473A5445C80.jpeg
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Looks alright. Kind of thin, feels like a premium indoor one from cover craft I have for another car.
It’s only been on once in its life as well
F6982BAA-17D5-435C-83CD-2473A5445C80.jpeg
That's kinda neat with the logo, but yes, looks fairly thin. I don't think mine will ever see the light of day and will stay in its box, especially when it's my daily.
Maybe I should make a tent or grill cover out of that. :D

Joeblowv1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2005 F150 FX4
My factory Bullitt cover got some almost immediate use. Seemed to do its job with the 6 inches of snow we got about 5 days after I got my car. Let it sit under the cover for about a week and a half or so until the snow melted and we got a good rain to wash away the road salt. I wouldn't say its a high quality cover, but I'll definitely use it if I know the car will sit for a week or more. Car is driveway kept

I'll drive the car across the winter, but for now I'm dodging any icy/rainy (and especially Salt) conditions.

PringleMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt L3553
I would drive to the Florida Keys and not worry to topping off fluids or battery tenders for a while!

rcald

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3483 2002 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I can't even think of how to process winterizing...........I'm glad to live in South Florida :sunglasses: :handsinair:☀

Sponsored